LSU and tosu Gameday Thread! (1 Viewer)

How are we all tied up did you forget that OSU is 0-8 all time in bowls against th SEC guess you forgot about those!

This year man, this year. Tennessee beat Wisconsin and Michigan beat Florida.

Also I just wanted to let everyone know that I am at school here in Georgia I went out for a break and noticed a car with an OSU flag on it so I promptly went back in and printed out the banner on WWL that says GEAUX TIGERS and now im on my way ot to put it on the car of the OSU fan!!!!!

Also I just wanted to let everyone know that I am at school here in Georgia I went out for a break and noticed a car with an OSU flag on it so I promptly went back in and printed out the banner on WWL that says GEAUX TIGERS and now im on my way ot to put it on the car of the OSU fan!!!!!

GEAUX TIGERS

This is my first year as a Tiger fan, and we're gonna win it all, and what a way to get there too.
gtanimate.gif

Here is a live webcam of Bourbon Street. I hope thats just around the camera, but a lot of Suckeyes fans are in the shots now, moreso than tiger fans anyway.
http://www.earthcam.com/swf/cam_pla...h=640&height=480&img_width=640&img_height=480

Too bad I can't watch this live, but with school starting again tommorrow, 3 hours sleep wouldn't be too advisable. I am watching the repeat when I get home.

the Lousiana State University - 41
Ohio St. - 16

What do I need to make the web cam work on that site it isn't working???

Oh, for pity's sake, ESPN! It's less than two hours until game time!

ENOUGH WITH THE ROGER CLEMENS GARBAGE!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom