LSU and tosu Gameday Thread! (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I can't wait. Hopefully LSU comes out ready to roll and hopefully they don't wait until the second half to play football. I can't wait to see Dorsey healthy again.

I'm so fired up that I couldn't hardly sleep last night. I woke up early so I could start cooking. My neighbor and I are throwing a game party tonight for about 40 people. Mostly LSU fans but some UGA, Ga Tech and even a couple of Ohio State folks, just to make it interesting. We're putting on a pretty good Louisiana spread for them too. Shrimp and Crab Etouffee, Red Beans and Rice, Duck and Andouille Gumbo, Marinated Shrimp, Popeyes Chicken and Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce. Lots of Abita Amber, wine, liquor and Pat O'brien's Hurricanes.

If any of you live near Cumming Ga, shoot me a PM if you want to join us. All LSU fans are welcome. Ohio State are welcome too, if you dare. Only no children. Obscenities will certainly be heard through out the game.

Everyone who's going to New Orleans tonight, be safe and have fun! Make some freaking noise!!! I really wish I could be joining you all there but I'll try to make do over here in Georgia.

ENTER SUPERDOME. PREPARE FOR NOISE!!...GEAUX LSU TIGERS!!

Last edited:
I just got back from visiting family in NO, and it is some kind of fun down there right now. We got to some of the AllState Fan Fest this weekend, my 7 year old taunted the OSU fans (what a good boy...I'm so proud! *sniff*), we did a lot of shopping (I went into purple and gold/black and gold overload at Academy), and drove around downtown and the Dome, cheering for LSU and having an overall great time. I hated to leave, but kids had school and I had no ticket...:)

Academy has free GEAUX TIGERS signs right now; Houston fans...I picked up a huge stack if anyone wants one. My brother also gave me some Saints goodies for you all. :)

Also, FYI for Crocs wearers: Academy had Crocs 1/2 price, including Saints and LSU ones. The Academy on the West Bank Expressway had several Saints ones left and a few LSU; I got a pair of each. :D

I need boudin

I'm freaking out right now. I'm so anxious to watch this game.

Think I'll go run a few miles to work out the tension before gametime. Sounds strange, but I hate that twitchy nervous feeling before watching a huge sporting event and going out for a run relaxes me a bit. I've only felt this way 3 times the last few years..

1)LSU vs OU in 2003
2)Saints vs Atlanta(dome re-opening)

and 3, is happening right now. Wow...the game can't get here fast enough.

I'm freaking out right now. I'm so anxious to watch this game.

Think I'll go run a few miles to work out the tension before gametime. Sounds strange, but I hate that twitchy nervous feeling before watching a huge sporting event and going out for a run relaxes me a bit. I've only felt this way 3 times the last few years..

1)LSU vs OU in 2003
2)Saints vs Atlanta(dome re-opening)

and 3, is happening right now. Wow...the game can't get here fast enough.

Same list for me! I'm a nervous wreck right now. My kids' elementary school thinks I'm nuts, with my van decked out in LSU stuff as I drop the boys off (wearing LSU stuff, of course!)

I won't go for a run, however....chocolate works for me. :D

This is my first year as a Tiger fan, and we're gonna win it all, and what a way to get there too.
gtanimate.gif

Here is a live webcam of Bourbon Street. I hope thats just around the camera, but a lot of Suckeyes fans are in the shots now, moreso than tiger fans anyway.
http://www.earthcam.com/swf/cam_pla...h=640&height=480&img_width=640&img_height=480

Too bad I can't watch this live, but with school starting again tommorrow, 3 hours sleep wouldn't be too advisable. I am watching the repeat when I get home.

the Lousiana State University - 41
Ohio St. - 16

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom