LSU/Arkansas game (1 Viewer)

What a fitting ending. JJ fumbles the ball while being swarmed. Not sure if he or hisoffensive line played worse today. Only thing more fitting would have been having Hatcher on the field to muff something on the play and allow Arkansas to score again somehow.

What an ugly game.

Without that historic defensive gaffe, the game would've been totally different.

I agree....LSU wins if they play prevent defense at the end of the half with 06 freaking seconds on the clock. A TD should NEVER happen.

for years, we always had to hear well atleast we have lsu.. or lsu chanted after saints losses..

well

atleast we have the saints! who dat!

(and this is coming from a huge, yet very disappointed lsu fan)

Why were the announcers acting like this was the biggest win in Arkansas history? They beat the #1 team in the country in '07. That was far bigger. And on the road as well. This was a big win, but not program-changing like they're acting.

Oh, without a doubt. I just wish the offense could score more.

I wish we had a great defense that actually WAS great. Instead of allowing TDs even average defenses don't. Pathetic bunch of posers. They're the standard schoolyard bully. If they can push you around, they dominate. If you stand up to them, they whimper in the corner. Which is why you rarely see them play just average. Either they're very good or they suck.

Gary Crowton is a Garbage Coordinator. They must have a high school playbook on offense. clock management at the end of the game was horrible again.
LSU luck ran out. Why Russell Shepard is not playing at QB. I sure he could do no wrost than Jefferson or Lee but I guess if Crowton is calling the plays it would not matter.

Good game. Arky was the better team and deserved the victory.

LSU's best game plan = The 3 and out.

LSU's best player on the field = FG kicker.

Congrats to the razorbacks though, you played a hell of a game.

Uhh, helmet to helmet?
not the Tim Tebow
Fixt. :9:

The LSU "mob" mentality to preparation, playing and coaching strikes again. This game was VERY easibly a W, but it was given away with REPEATED Def breakdowns and poor Off execution. And the Miles circus continues.....
This game was far from easily a W. LSU was lucky that Arkansas didn't blow the doors off the stadium. I'm just happy LSU kept the Razorbacks under 50 points.

Where's Russell Shepard? Has he even touched the ball today?
I'm a little tired of the Russell Shepard posts. He has to be the most overhyped, overrated LSU athlete ever. When he does get the ball, he doesn't do ****. A better question would be "Why did they fail to get the football to Rueben Randle, their best receiver yet again?"

I'm pretty happy with this season. The offense improved as the season went forward. A 10-2 with a team loaded with sophomore and freshman (10 true freshman) who contributed heavily to the team's success. They lose Richard Murphy, Terrence Toliver, Joseph Barksdale, Pep Levingston, Drake Nevis, Derek Helton, Kelvin Sheppard, Jai Eugene and Patrick Peterson off the 3-deep depth chart. That's it. Of those, only Kelvin Shepard is close to irreplaceable. LSU could have very easily been 8-4.

Calm down. No one cares about that stupid trophy...

It is possible that our best QB is asked to play WR.

Gary Crowton is a Garbage Coordinator. They must have a high school playbook on offense. clock management at the end of the game was horrible again.
LSU luck ran out. Why Russell Shepard is not playing at QB. I sure he could do no wrost than Jefferson or Lee but I guess if Crowton is calling the plays it would not matter.
How can you call yourself an LSU fan and not know that Russell Shepard went to the coaches and asked to be moved to receiver? Miles tried to talk him out of it, but Shepard saw his future was not at QB. This was well over a year ago and even in the newspapers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom