LSU @ Auburn (1 Viewer)

Add to all the drops the receivers had and they didn't do Etling any favors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Agreed but that's been a problem for a while.

He didn't look all that great in the 2nd half last week either.

I mentioned earlier how many times he missed Dupre wide open going into the end zone.

No doubt. Really the crux of the problem for LSU is the coaching is leaving much to be desired. It's stunting Etling's growth as a QB, and considering recent history, let's face it, Miles is the one who has to take responsibility for the team's failure to groom QBs over the years.

I have a great appreciation for what he's done over the years, but it's time for a new vision and direction for the Tigers if they want to sniff the top of the heap in the SEC.

Just read this on USA today.... Is this the rule?

"When the official set the ball down at the 2 and whistled for the clock to start, LSU obviously did not have enough time to be set for one second — which an offense must do by rule — and get the snap off, no matter how quickly it was snapped by center Ethan Pocic. LSU was done before the play started."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just read this on USA today.... Is this the rule?

"When the official set the ball down at the 2 and whistled for the clock to start, LSU obviously did not have enough time to be set for one second — which an offense must do by rule — and get the snap off, no matter how quickly it was snapped by center Ethan Pocic. LSU was done before the play started."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yeah, pretty much. There was really no way they could get set. FWIW, the Tiger WR at the bottom of the screen wasn't set. Was surprised they didn't call another illegal shift on him.

Would it kill the LSU coaches to have 2 plays called when there's no time to look to the sidelines to get the 2nd play.

Also...and this is a crazy idea, but how bout the plays have the same formation so WRS are running from one side of the field to the other to get set.

Inexcusable AGAIN

Would it kill the LSU coaches to have 2 plays called when there's no time to look to the sidelines to get the 2nd play.

Also...and this is a crazy idea, but how bout the plays have the same formation so WRS are running from one side of the field to the other to get set.

Inexcusable AGAIN

Yeah, poor coaching, period. Love Miles, and it's been fun, but it's time to move on.

This will be my first time saying this, but it is time. Have a lot of great memories of Miles time at LSU.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm so glad so had to work and got a flat tire on the way home and missed this mess. My day was soooo much better than everyone else's here.

Yeah, there was a play earlier in the drive where the clock was running when LSU got a first down. Was wondering why it wasn't stopped.

It was stopped at 54 second. It just took that long for LSU to run another play because Etling was looking at the sideline for the next play and the WRs were running from 1 side of the field to another side to get set. They snapped the ball at 33 second.

That was the play that keepoursaints mentioned. They wasted at least 20 seconds after making the first down. Great coaching indeed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom