LSU Baseball 2008 (1 Viewer)

Looks like we all underestimated LSU this year. This team could easily end up in Omaha contending for a national title.

Team record (and thats saying something considering LSU baseball history) 20 game win streak. Undefeated sweep of the SEC Tournament. Top ten ranking that should go up. 11th ranked in RPI that should go up. Easily hosting a regional as a 1 seed and, if we advance, <i>very</i> likely to host a super regional as one of the top 8 national seeds. All done by a team with a lot of young players that will only get better. LSU baseball is back baby!

I expected LSU to be a pretty good threat by this time of year. I predicted that we would end the year pretty well, but this run has exceeded even my expectations! I also thought we'd end up as the #1 team in Louisiana due to the #1 recruiting class. I never expected this time of winning streak though, I'm shocked! This is trully amazing! I'm actually starting to believe in this team! I just hope we haven't used all of our good baseball fortune on this win streak though, and that we still have plenty left for the real postseason! Geaux Tigers!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom