LSU Baseball 2020 Thread (2 Viewers)

I knew that I shouldn't have chosen to watch LSU play a winless Nicholls team. :covri:
This is really starting to make me mad. :hm:
Man, what the hell are you doing to have this bad juju going on?

Man, what the hell are you doing to have this bad juju going on?
I wish you could tell me. Every basketball or baseball game that I've watched this year has been a loss for the team I'm pulling for.

I thought I'd be safe watching the #11 Tigers go up against a winless Nicholls team.

I have been total poison to whatever team I'm pulling for. :jpshakehead:

It's been quite a while since I've seen Paul Mainieri as disgusted looking as he was in the East Kentucky game last night. I was really hoping that he was just doing his typical early season experiments with his team to learn how to best utilize his team and get them ready for the SEC schedule ahead. But it's easy to see that the 2020 version is in real trouble and won't have a season to remember. I just hope the fans can back away a bit with their expectations without assuming that the baseball squad needs to duplicate what the football team accomplished.
Baseball will be a .500 to .600 finisher this season. Clearly a rebuilding year. :sad:

It's been quite a while since I've seen Paul Mainieri as disgusted looking as he was in the East Kentucky game last night.
This strongly suggests that you watched the game. At some point, we have to go from calling it a trend to something more certain, like a natural law. ;)

I figured out how to break the curse...
I watched the double-header softball games today while the men were playing both in baseball and basketball. The result: Not only did the Lady Tigers win both of their games today, but both men's games won while I was busy watching the softball games.

So, they just need to keep playing softball games while the baseball and basketball guys are playing! :grin:

I figured out how to break the curse...
I watched the double-header softball games today while the men were playing both in baseball and basketball. The result: Not only did the Lady Tigers win both of their games today, but both men's games won while I was busy watching the softball games.

So, they just need to keep playing softball games while the baseball and basketball guys are playing! :grin:
This does nothing to disprove the "Law of Bill" which states, "Any men's LSU team sport game that Bill watches, whether in whole or in part, will result in the loss of said game by the men's LSU team." You could have just as easily watched Sewing with Nancy and gotten the same results. For safety's sake, continue watching those softball games, though. I have a sneaking suspicion that this law applies to Pelicans games, too.

Unless the Tigers can pound out at least two runs in the 9th, the 'Law of Bill' appears to be alive and well.

And I must admit that this whole thing is making me nuts. :mecry:

Unless the Tigers can pound out at least two runs in the 9th, the 'Law of Bill' appears to be alive and well.

And I must admit that this whole thing is making me nuts. :mecry:
This shirt is real.

Well, the Tigers have two players in scoring position in the 9th.
They need to save me here. Please!

Oh well. I don't have an answer for this freakish stuff.
I just don't want to believe that I caused this loss. :(

Oh well. I don't have an answer for this freakish stuff.
I just don't want to believe that I caused this loss. :(

(I expect many won't get this.)

I see we lost to Oklahoma today. Bill, at any point in time during that game, did you watch it?

I see we lost to Oklahoma today. Bill, at any point in time during that game, did you watch it?
Okay... I did watch the last three innings. But that doesn't prove anything.
LSU never had the lead in the game against Oklahoma.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom