LSU Baseball 2023 (1 Viewer)

It's official, LSU will play South Carolina Wednesday morning (5/24) at 9:30am CDT in the SEC Tournament in Hoover, Alabama. We are going to need Skenes and everyone else to show up to get us a second game in this tournament. The Gamecocks obliterated Georgia 9-0 earlier today. :covri:
South Carolina is good enough to win it all. Tough first draw.

In fifth inning, South Carolina pitcher just walked in 2 runs for LSU and he's only on his 11th pitch. Bases still loaded, no outs.

In fifth inning, South Carolina pitcher just walked in 2 runs for LSU and he's only on his 11th pitch. Bases still loaded, no outs.
Yep...

But now LSU pitching is doing the same thing to help the Gamecocks back into this game. :covri:

Should have let Hurd work through the jam. That AB with Petri wasn't bad. He dueled one of the best hitters in the country into a 10 pitch walk.

Maybe never mind what I said before. lol We walking in runs now!

Should have let Hurd work through the jam. That AB with Petri wasn't bad. He dueled one of the best hitters in the country into a 10 pitch walk.
I know that Jay is trying to save Skenes. But hopefully it won't be for the loser's bracket. :covri:

I know that Jay is trying to save Skenes. But hopefully it won't be for the loser's bracket. :covri:
Hurd did great. He was over his pitch count and instead of saying an easily lip read "fork" when coach came out of the dugout, should have just accepted it.

Got the runs back. New GameCock coming out.
8-3

Jordan Thompson watches way too many pitches. Dugas swings at too many. Both are so clutch and good fielders that you can't take them out the lineup.

The sad thing is that this game can change in an instant. We've seen it happen to LSU recently several times.

And everybody knows it. :shocked:

7 run lead, 2 on base, 1 out.

Now loaded with 1 out. Travinski up.

Never change, SEC officiating. Never change.

Wow. Travinski's last step down the line missed the chalk and they took the run off the board.
But the ball hit him on his RIGHT side. That's a tough call to accept.

I'm now in love with this guy.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom