LSU Baseball 2023 (1 Viewer)

So LSU gets humbled in their last two SEC games. It just looks like all the big boys are hitting & pitching a lot better than this Tigers team. It seems like every SEC team is ready to give LSU their best game. LSU better get use to having the bullseye on their chest the rest of the year. It’s hard for anyone to carry the #1 ranking during the year. And right now the Tigers are doing a terrible job. :covri:

If they don't bounce back and take the next two games, they won't have to worry about having the #1 ranking anymore. Time to get their act together. I know SEC teams are tough, but you gotta win this game.

If they don't bounce back and take the next two games, they won't have to worry about having the #1 ranking anymore. Time to get their act together. I know SEC teams are tough, but you gotta win this game.
All the work to improve the pitching staff, and LSU still can’t get out of an inning when they really need to. Sad to say it but after Skenes, the quality drops off dramatically. This is NOT an ‘Omaha’ team if they can’t figure out how to get SEC batters to swing & miss.

Been a while when Umpire makes a bad strike call to come back and hurt the pitcher lol Morgan bomb after the 3-0 pitch called a strike....

Crews got hit in the hand today during his last at bat. Hope he's okay. He advanced on bases loaded. So Tigers take first game of double header in 8 chukkers called by run rule and so are getting back to their average with 12 runs. No SEC+ so I won't be able to watch the 6:30 game unless the venue at the wedding I'm going to this evening does.

So far it looks like the pitching is letting us down in game 3 as a four pitch walk scores a run in a bases loaded situation.

Pitching is still LSU’s Achilles Heel. :hm:

LSU down 2-0 in the top of the first inning.

Crews proves that he really is the best baseball player in college by just crushing a two run homer to tie up this game. Gotta keep those bats HOT!!!

It’s hard to watch the pitching struggling so much early in this game. :covri:

Good day for LSU baseball.

The Tigers came back to take two in the double header today against Arkansas. That should keep their top ranking safe for another week. :9:

Last edited:
Let's hope these bats stay molten lava hot for a long time.

Some doom and gloom in here. In back to back weekends we won series against top ranked teams.

Some doom and gloom in here. In back to back weekends we won series against top ranked teams.
And yet we haven't played the best of the SEC teams yet. :shocked:

And yet we haven't played the best of the SEC teams yet. :shocked:
We just whipped the #5 team in the nation twice today dude

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom