LSU Basketball 2019-20 Thread (1 Viewer)

This Florida game is rough to watch. LSU doesn’t look like an NCAAT team right now.

It's been pretty rough here lately.

This Florida game is rough to watch. LSU doesn’t look like an NCAAT team right now.

I hate to say but my one and done prediction is looking pretty good right now....at this point I just hope they make the tournament.

Manning going down again hurts this team alot. Mays was awful, the whole team struggled to hit a 3....Javonte Smart is a major, major disappointment this year....

I just don't see a way that they can beat quality teams consistently, they just don't have the depth.

They have gone from beating lesser teams by a whisker to now losing to lesser teams fairly often....

I hate to say but my one and done prediction is looking pretty good right now....at this point I just hope they make the tournament.

Manning going down again hurts this team alot. Mays was awful, the whole team struggled to hit a 3....Javonte Smart is a major, major disappointment this year....

I just don't see a way that they can beat quality teams consistently, they just don't have the depth.

They have gone from beating lesser teams by a whisker to now losing to lesser teams fairly often....
I saw this even in the early games this year. LSU cashed in all their good games (and cardiac finishes) in that stretch of close victories in the first half of the season.
The SEC tourney won't be pretty and the Tigers probably won't make Round Two of the NCAA 'madness'. Too many missing parts for any real sort of run at this point.

Oh, they might make a tourney....the NAIA.

Oh, they might make a tourney....the NAIA.
Of they win their home games they're projected to be an 8 seed regardless of what they do in the NCAA tourney. If LSU doesn't make the tourney, neither does Auburn or UF. LSU will make the tourney unless they lose every game from here on out.

LSU will make the tourney unless they lose every game from here on out.

But Bill likes to watch the games. We know what that means.

What's to post? The game they lost at UF was the last of the season. The rest of the season, and all tournaments have been cancelled due to coronavirus concerns.

What's to post? The game they lost at UF was the last of the season. The rest of the season, and all tournaments have been cancelled due to coronavirus concerns.
Huh?

Yes bonnjer *wink, wink*. The season is over *wink, wink*, so there's no games for Bill to ruin by watching *wink, wink*.

But since Bill posted a laughing emoji to my post, I feel like he's not buying it.

I'll be playing golf this afternoon, so no one can blame me if any of our teams lose today. :ezbill:

I'll be playing golf this afternoon, so no one can blame me if any of our teams lose today. :ezbill:

Can you play golf tomorrow evening during the Pels-Lakers game?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom