LSU Basketball 2019-20 Thread (1 Viewer)

And Tom Wilson was paid by the fight.
LSU is still projected as a #7 by more than a couple sources. If really like to see them win out and at least get to the SEC CG. That would be enough for a #5 seed hopefully.

And Tom Wilson was paid by the fight.
LSU is still projected as a #7 by more than a couple sources. If really like to see them win out and at least get to the SEC CG. That would be enough for a #5 seed hopefully.

Wouldn’t you know that I'd be watching this horrible LSU at Arkansas game tonight.
I've never seen the Tigers play this poorly. Wow. :hm:
You just thought that you were in the clear after the Pelicans game and them not winning even though you didn't watch. Obviously, that was not the case. Law of Bill still applies to LSU.

I thought they might struggle in the 2nd half of the season against quality teams but didn't think they would lose to the likes of Vanderbilt, Alabama and Florida....

I sure hope they turn it around but I have serious doubts....Very little depth, small team yet a poor ball handling team. I feel the only way they could beat a quality team is if they shoot lights out....Like I said over a month ago, this team has too many weaknesses to go far, at this point I hope they still make the tourney....

I thought they might struggle in the 2nd half of the season against quality teams but didn't think they would lose to the likes of Vanderbilt, Alabama and Florida....

I sure hope they turn it around but I have serious doubts....Very little depth, small team yet a poor ball handling team. I feel the only way they could beat a quality team is if they shoot lights out....Like I said over a month ago, this team has too many weaknesses to go far, at this point I hope they still make the tourney....
One of those teams are not like the others. Bama is actually a pretty tough place to play, regardless of how good the team is. Their strengths just happen to line up with LSUs weaknesses, so not surprising at all. UF is pretty much on par with LSU, so also not surprising to see LSU lose on the road. I was surprised by how UF outplayed LSU, but not the loss.

Vandy should not have happened. They got stupid hot and LSU got stupid. No way in hell should LSU have lost that game. Players and coaches both get tagged for that loss, IMO.

They need to get healthy, play smart and not get matched up with a team that can stack the paint and force LSU to shoot outside while being a solid to great three point shooting team.

I completely agree. Small ball can work but you can't do small ball without ball handlers and shooters. We just don't shoot well enough and turn the ball over too much. Then on the defensive side we have to crash down to help too often because we lack size which leaves the 3 point shot open and creates cutting lanes. It's just a bad recipe. We either need a true big or someone that can really handle the rock and a need to be a little better on the outside shot to be a dominant team.

One of those teams are not like the others. Bama is actually a pretty tough place to play, regardless of how good the team is. Their strengths just happen to line up with LSUs weaknesses, so not surprising at all. UF is pretty much on par with LSU, so also not surprising to see LSU lose on the road. I was surprised by how UF outplayed LSU, but not the loss.

Vandy should not have happened. They got stupid hot and LSU got stupid. No way in hell should LSU have lost that game. Players and coaches both get tagged for that loss, IMO.

They need to get healthy, play smart and not get matched up with a team that can stack the paint and force LSU to shoot outside while being a solid to great three point shooting team.

If LSU can't beat the likes of Florida and Bama what do you think their chances are against the really good teams?

Not get matched up against a team that can stack the paint? Pretty much all the top 25 teams can do this....

If LSU can't beat the likes of Florida and Bama what do you think their chances are against the really good teams?

Not get matched up against a team that can stack the paint? Pretty much all the top 25 teams can do this....
But they did beat the likes of Bama and Florida...

What I want to know is did @Bill watch this blowout against Georgia?

But they did beat the likes of Bama and Florida...

Early in the season....sure, yes they did...not sure what that has to do with right now....things change...

Early in the season....sure, yes they did...not sure what that has to do with right now....things change...
Thankfully they won't play them again right now, but they might play them later. Everyone knows that later is the best time to play them.

Thankfully they won't play them again right now, but they might play them later. Everyone knows that later is the best time to play them.

I actually am not meaning to be so negative, I want LSU to do well, I just don't think they have the talent or depth this year....but if Bill can stop watching maybe they can contend.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom