LSU Basketball 2019-20 Thread (1 Viewer)

I actually am not meaning to be so negative, I want LSU to do well, I just don't think they have the talent or depth this year....but if Bill can stop watching maybe they can contend.....
There's a coronavirus out there.
What else am I going to do? :shrug:

There's a coronavirus out there.
What else am I going to do? :shrug:
This was covered in the Pelicans vs. Lakers thread a while back, but for quick reference, here's a refresher:

This is where you are incorrect. I'll give you a list of things you could do instead of watch the game.

1. Unplug your TVs, take pictures of them, list them on eBay.
2. Work on a cure for Covid-19.
3. Sit outside and count the stars.
4. Make a list of stuff you need to purchase before Covid-19 hits here. Go out and purchase said list.
5. Go to sleep.

I could go on. We need this win.
I'll even add more to the list, in case you knocked off one or two of these.

6. Search for and stock up on toilet paper and sanitizer.
7. Play more golf.
8. Read more of the excellent coronavirus thread (https://saintsreport.com/threads/co...s-excl-diamond-princess-and-22-deaths.424377/)
9. Read a book (or three).

1. Unplug your TVs, take pictures of them, list them on eBay. I watch online. My wife hogs the TV.
2. Work on a cure for Covid-19. I already have the cure.
3. Sit outside and count the stars. My neighborhood has too many lights to see stars.
4. Make a list of stuff you need to purchase before Covid-19 hits here. Go out and purchase said list. All the store selves are already empty.
5. Go to sleep. I can't sleep when a game is on.
6. Search for and stock up on toilet paper and sanitizer. Luxuries I can't afford. I play too much golf.
7. Play more golf. My game sucks.
8. Read more of the excellent coronavirus thread (https://saintsreport.com/threads/co...s-excl-diamond-princess-and-22-deaths.424377/) I've been following each post as it happens.
9. Read a book (or three). I'm illiterate.

:hihi:

Excuses, excuses. You just want to see the Tigers season burn.

LSU's season finished at 21-10 and 3rd in the SEC behind UK and Aub.

I think the coronavirus is also Bill's fault. Just sayin.

LSU's season finished at 21-10 and 3rd in the SEC behind UK and Aub.

I think the coronavirus is also Bill's fault. Just sayin.
I knew I should have washed my hands before watching those games. :sad:

Trendon Watford declares for NBA draft but will keep the option of returning open. I suspect he’ll come back. He was a good college player but not a dominating force. Doesn’t hurt to see where you stand and what you need to do to improve.

Trendon Watford declares for NBA draft but will keep the option of returning open. I suspect he’ll come back. He was a good college player but not a dominating force. Doesn’t hurt to see where you stand and what you need to do to improve.
Are they even going to have the draft combine?

Well... if not, Burrow missed a chance to show his stuff.
I wonder how far he'll drop in the draft. :hihi:

FYI... Sam Vecenie has Skylar Mayes as his #46 prospect and Watford as his #50 player. Both of these guys are likely to be drafted.

Well... if not, Burrow missed a chance to show his stuff.
I wonder how far he'll drop in the draft. :hihi:
All the way down to 1. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom