LSU Basketball 2019-20 Thread (1 Viewer)

This true. It is not a philosophy that will take you deep into the playoffs. Eventually they're going to have to get their act together.

Early this year, they lose these kinds of games. A close loss to VCU, SC, etc to what we have seen the last couple weeks is definite growth. The turnovers are a liability. The lobbing threes can be a liability. They are very good off the glass, though and they are gritty and tough on the finish. Plus, they're doing it without their best defender. These moments when they win the last 4 minutes of a game to seal the victory however are what all championship teams have.

I havent watched a lot this year, but (and feel free to correct me if i am wrong) this team doesnt seem to do much other than chuck 3s anytime they face zone. Even last year with a better team zone defenses seemed to be far too effective

I havent watched a lot this year, but (and feel free to correct me if i am wrong) this team doesnt seem to do much other than chuck 3s anytime they face zone. Even last year with a better team zone defenses seemed to be far too effective
I have only bits and pieces of the games, but you're not far off.

Game alert. They just started playing Ole Miss. ESPN2.

Good road win against a team that played them tough.

16 IIRC.

Man, if they ever decide to put everything together, they're going to be unbelievable.

As the season progresses, I think we'll see those turnovers continue to decline. They almost certainly will tighten things up, right? I mean, they can't get too much worse in that department. So the fact that they're winning games on the road while still being so sloppy bodes well.

Good road win against a team that played them tough.

i had to turn it off when Ole Miss took the lead after going on like a 15-2 run in the 2nd.

I tuned in just as LSU was up 59-48 ( or 59-52 ) and Ole miss went on a run. I felt like i was bad juju. so at like 63-59 i tuned out -

yall welcome lol

Anybody else see that clip from their practice where they have the sticks to make the passing lanes smaller?
Interesting stuff

The true tests are this week with UF and then Texas on the schedule.

Well, we passed the first test, but they sure tried hard to lose it at the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom