LSU Basketball 2019-20 Thread (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the easy blowout game.

Cherish it like the last slice of a delicious chocolate cake. It's almost like we just saw Bigfoot.

Gotta admire what Will Wade is doing this year. No real point guard, no good 3 point shooters, and not even a lot of height

I dont know much about other NCAA teams, but it sounds like getting past the first round of the dance should warrant some coach of the year consideration.

Gotta admire what Will Wade is doing this year. No real point guard, no good 3 point shooters, and not even a lot of height

I dont know much about other NCAA teams, but it sounds like getting past the first round of the dance should warrant some coach of the year consideration.

Not a lot of height but a lot of length and physicality. Williams plays like he is a 7 footer...Days is a big bodied rebounder and Watford is really starting to become a star....And while they lack a good ball handler their guards are big and are pretty good defenders....

Not a lot of height but a lot of length and physicality. Williams plays like he is a 7 footer...Days is a big bodied rebounder and Watford is really starting to become a star....And while they lack a good ball handler their guards are big and are pretty good defenders....

Most definitely and i credit Wade for coming up with a scheme that covers the deficiencies we have.
Credit the players for buying in because I am sure this is different from anything they have done in the past

I saw Bama go to a full court trap one time, and it resulted in a turnover. I don't know why they didn't use that strategy more since it has given LSU trouble in past games. Maybe they don't have the athletes to execute it correctly and would be out of position for easy baskets.

I saw Bama go to a full court trap one time, and it resulted in a turnover. I don't know why they didn't use that strategy more since it has given LSU trouble in past games. Maybe they don't have the athletes to execute it correctly and would be out of position for easy baskets.

Yeah, good deep teams are going to do that against LSU (see Kentucky)...I just don't think Bama had the depth to sustain full court pressure....

LSU really needs the bench to develop. Even though they lack size, they don't play small. They just refuse to be blocked out and while they may not be successful the entire game, they're going to win most of those battles because they just keep crashing. They took a couple ill-advised 3s, but outside of those they played exceptionally well. This was probably the best game o have seen this season. If they continue, they're going to be tough to beat from here on out.

LSU smoking Ole Miss, as they should. Currently up by 13 with 9:24 left in the 1st. Let's see if they can build that lead and hold it.

And right on cue, 2nd half stars and we begin the collapse. Was up by 24 at one point. Now, up by 8 with 16:22 to go. Let's see if they can bounce back.

up by 21 with 6 minutes to go

Very un-Skylar-like game. Fouled out, 4 points. Maybe that’s what Williams was P'Oed at him about.

This is the game I wanted to see. Total domination and destruction of an inferior opponent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom