LSU Basketball 2019-20 Thread (2 Viewers)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread started and I just realized that we're knocking on the door of the start to the basketball season. What are we expecting from the men's team this year?

I think LSU is going to contend for the SEC championship again, despite most people thinking UK is going to walk away with it. Definitely tournament-bound and Sweet 16 bid.

LSU at VCU tonight. VCU fans trolling LSU hard. “Geaux” VCU shirts. Fans dressed like FBI agents.

Got a good game going on right now. Well, except for the 17 million turnovers by LSU.

Last edited:
Hard to overcome that many turnovers. Ah well, the season is still young and we'll bounce back.

The full court press appeared to give LSU trouble. I only watched the last quarter of the game.

LSU is playing Utah St in Jamaica. Game is on CBSSports. The camera appears to have cataracts. Or the arena is foggy.

Welp. Lost a 19 pt lead and lost the game. They’re missing Tremont Waters something awful. The full court press gives them trouble.

Hard to overcome that many turnovers. Ah well, the season is still young and we'll bounce back.
That's what happens when you schedule a legit team early in the season. LSU should be like Maryland and make sure the first 5-6 games are a cakewalk :hihi:

Actually I hate the soft schedule. It does nothing to get the team ready for league play. When Gary Williams was coaching, Maryland had home-and-homes with teams like Oklahoma and Kentucky,

Shaking the dust off this thread. LSU has started SEC play, beating Tennessee on the road and Arkansas at home. Charles Manning had 2 blocks in the closing seconds to preserve it.

I watched last night's game. Those blocks at the very end were nasty.

I think LSU is going to contend for the SEC championship again, despite most people thinking UK is going to walk away with it. Definitely tournament-bound and Sweet 16 bid.

A few weeks ago I would have called you crazy but they are starting to improve and with the young guys getting minutes early there is cause for optimism....but they still need to cut down on the turnovers....we will see....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom