LSU Bowl thread (1 Viewer)

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As crazy as it is to bring up LSU in a bowl game, as of yesterday, Jerry Palm has them projected in the Gator Bowl on Jan 2 against Wisconsin. In October the NCAA removed the number of W's requirement for bowl eligibility. I wasn't aware of this until now.

Every FBS team is eligible to play in a bowl game in 2020.

The NCAA’s Division I Council announced on Wednesday that it has waived bowl eligibility requirements for the 2020-21 bowl season only. It also waived the minimum number of contests required for FBS teams.

I don't want to create a new thread for this, but as it relates to any bowl game, Arik Gilbert will not be a part of it. He opted out of what's left of the 2020 season, is apparently very homesick and may be done at LSU. 2020 is the year that keeps on giving.

How about Michigan vs lsu in the missed expectations bowl?

Awesome. Saves me the trouble of watching them get their butts handed to them in whatever the first bowl game of the year is. Now, I wonder if they would be self-imposing a bowl ban if they were undefeated? :hihi:

Having beaten Florida, should they maybe revisit this? Might be good to get another game of experience for Max while they can.

Having beaten Florida, should they maybe revisit this? Might be good to get another game of experience for Max while they can.

I understand the thought, but I say get it over with now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom