LSU Coaching Search Thread (5 Viewers)

This might be a homerun hire. I love the fact that he adapts his system to suit the talent. Awesome!!!

Canada loves to run too. I think to win consistently in the SEC, you have to be able to run the football & posess the football (to help the defense). I think this hire really fits the bill.

Two great coordinators. Let's get the talent in the barn now. I agree with MLU....if they can get a top 5 class after firing a coach, it's a huge win for the program.
Yeah, but has Aranda signed his new deal yet? It's been weeks since the story came out that he was presented with a new contract.

This might be a homerun hire. I love the fact that he adapts his system to suit the talent. Awesome!!!

Canada loves to run too. I think to win consistently in the SEC, you have to be able to run the football & posess the football (to help the defense). I think this hire really fits the bill.

Two great coordinators. Let's get the talent in the barn now. I agree with MLU....if they can get a top 5 class after firing a coach, it's a huge win for the program.

Misdirection too!

5 times in that UF game we ran JD Moore for 5 or more yards. it was ITCHING for a fake FB dive - misdirection toss to Guice - I EVEN SAID on game thread for that 3rd n Goal play.

Emswinger never CALLED IT.

I hope our first play in 2017 is Fake FB Dive and Toss to Guice LOLOLOL

2rniis0.jpg

Coach O was never my choice for HC even though I really like the guy in just about any other capacity. I am finally on board with full support of this staff though. I just couldn't before, especially when the possibility of LK was still out there. Good luck Coach O.

Coach O was never my choice for HC even though I really like the guy in just about any other capacity. I am finally on board with full support of this staff though. I just couldn't before, especially when the possibility of LK was still out there. Good luck Coach O.

He wasn't even in my top 7. But with Aranda and Canada I'm happy and just hope he stays out of the way.

Moar of his lady friend...

Attachments

• NRUSAJRUJOPXGIP.20161214213322.jpg
    NRUSAJRUJOPXGIP.20161214213322.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 22
  • RZHQQAQXKVMVAMV.20161214213322.jpg
    RZHQQAQXKVMVAMV.20161214213322.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 16

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom