Match Up LSU-FLORIDA (1 Viewer)

That's impressive for a team that is down so many players. So is Big O a good coach or a bad coach today? I heard on WWL Friday a caller asked Mike D when O gets fired in the off season will Brady leave his job at Carolina & coach LSU. Mike laughed & said none of that was going to happen.

That's impressive for a team that is down so many players. So is Big O a good coach or a bad coach today? I heard on WWL Friday a caller asked Mike D when O gets fired in the off season will Brady leave his job at Carolina & coach LSU. Mike laughed & said none of that was going to happen.

I don't know. Coach O is doing fine. I think he's gotta evaluate the coaching staff and maybe make some tough decisions. Bo has been awful much of the season, but if he can get the defense playing like they did last night week in and week out, I'll be inclined to keep him. I'm open to giving the staff another season. We'll see.

I don't know. Coach O is doing fine. I think he's gotta evaluate the coaching staff and maybe make some tough decisions. Bo has been awful much of the season, but if he can get the defense playing like they did last night week in and week out, I'll be inclined to keep him. I'm open to giving the staff another season. We'll see.
I really think this year is just a mulligan. I am not saying it won't happen but firing Bo will cost LSU 6.9 million. In today's environment that would be a tough pill to swallow for most people.

Hey, what do horses and the Gators have in common?

tenor.png

They can both throw a shoe!

FTR, the Dr. Pepper jinx works!!

Before the Florida kick, I said the line from the commercial, "He's automatic. No way he misses this."

And then he did! 🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom