LSU linebacker prospect Jabril Cox says he's had multiple meetings with the Saints (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1618529095564.png

By John Sigler | Saints Wire

The Saints defense has taken some hits this offseason, especially in the middle of the linebacker corps. Alex Anzalone left town for a free-agent deal with the Detroit Lions; his replacement, midseason trade pickup Kwon Alexander, was released amid salary cap cuts and continues to recover from Achilles surgery. Craig Robertson, their most experienced backup and special teams captain, remains unsigned after his contract expired.

So it makes sense for New Orleans to scout their options at linebacker in this year’s NFL draft. One popular pick has been Tulsa product Zaven Collins, who was recently mocked to the Saints by ESPN’s Mel Kiper. But a name to watch out for his LSU standout Jabril Cox.

“No they’re definitely really interested,” Cox told WWL TV’s, Doug Mouton. “I’ve been on multiple Zoom calls with them, they’ve said they’ll be down there for my pro day when I have it on April 26, so the interest is there with them.”

Full Story - Saints Wire - USA Today

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom