LSU MBB: The McMahon Era (1 Viewer)

Good stuff.

Good to have a new thread, because with literally every scholarship player from last season in the portal or declared for the draft, the only connection to the Will Wade era is going to be the penalties handed down.

I mean some of the guys in the portal could come back, but they would be "recruited back".

Good to have a new thread, because with literally every scholarship player from last season in the portal or declared for the draft, the only connection to the Will Wade era is going to be the penalties handed down.

I mean some of the guys in the portal could come back, but they would be "recruited back".
Well, Casey Long coached with Wade, so there's still that loose connection... ;)

I don't expect any of them to return. There was a lot of loyalty towards Wade and very little towards LSU it seems. I'm okay with that. Don't need anyone who doesn't want to be here. With not playoffs for a year or two, they're probably going to try and find guys who aren't looking to jump to the NBA at first chance.

Jeff Moore from NWSU is being added to the staff as Director of Recruiting. He's got deep LA roots, as well.

Last edited:
Tim Kaine is following McMahon to LSU to fill the Chief of Staff role. He was thought to be a candidate for the Murray State HC job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom