LSU-Mizzou (1 Viewer)

That was a head scratcher for sure.
Yeah I was surprised as anyone when Bo was hired as Coordinator at LSU. I thought he was banned to coach again by the NCAA for stinking so bad.

Honestly, I'm not mad. I expected a big drop-off this season. More disappointed that the defense looked out of sorts the entire game except for a couple of plays.

I am, I also expected a drop off but the defensive side of the ball is not just playing poorly, they have zero leadership, no one is stepping up...its sickening to watch....it is more than a talent issue....

It would be different if they were playing hard and not catching any breaks but they seem really lacksidasicle out there, I can't continue to watch that....

Pelini and Coach O should both be on the hot seat....

This isn't just a drop off its lsu worst defense of all time and a embarrassment and disgrace to the lsu organization!

I hear you. If it continues, I'd agree with you. 3 games and zero improvement isn't promising though.

I'll say it again, Stingley did not look healthy today. Something's going on with him.

sRRbKA.jpg

:cry:

No one can tell me that the LSU players were mentally prepared to have a real football season this year. This isn't a real football season at all.

No one can tell me that the LSU players were mentally prepared to have a real football season this year. This isn't a real football season at all.

Yeah, the hurricane and venue change had an impact on this game.

That said, still no excuse for that offensive defense performance.

Definitely not. And I know we all thought there wouldn't be ANY football either so I get it. But to be this bad even in an * year? As much as I hate Nick Satan, I have to give it to him, the Bama program is NEVER embarrassing like this. I'm glad Coach O is "funner" to play for and he's entertaining as heck; but this is really, really tarnishing last year's season. It just is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom