LSU new coach Brian Kelley (official) Mod edit (1 Viewer)

Lol. Are you not familiar with The Onion? It's satirical news. Been around for many years.
I am, but I also know there are those here that would take that report and run with it. Just wanted to throw that out there about the disbelief.

Which is why I said he is already on the hotseat, lol
Let's be real. Im an LSU fan but realistically everyone is playing for second place for a long time. Bama is going to transition from Saban to Sweeney and not miss a beat and everyone else is going to be fighting for second best for years to come.

Let's be real. Im an LSU fan but realistically everyone is playing for second place for a long time. Bama is going to transition from Saban to Sweeney and not miss a beat and everyone else is going to be fighting for second best for years to come.
Assuming, of course that it’s a foregone conclusion Dabo Sweeney really will tell the school he’s does so much for and has been the HC at for what’s now been 13 years after Dec. 1 this year to go to hell, screw them , Alabama takes greater priority than Clemson ever would or could. Saban won’t be retiring anytime soon and if he were to decide on stepping back, it’ll be a few years at least and by that time, Sweeney will be in his mid-late 50’s.

It’s very difficult for a HC who’s had so much success and been so happy and will have developed strong friendships from the past 15 years to just up and leave. That’s an extremely difficult, next to impossible decision to make because Clemson had been so good to him and he’d feel like a greedy sellout or he’d appear that way to some Clemson fans or to local or National media sports outlets who might argue Sweeney is being ungrateful.

Why would Debo leave Clemson for Alabama? Well besides having to live in Tuscaloosa. They have nothing to offer Debo, he can't get at Clemson. The Dew is off the lily in Tuscaloosa anyway.

Not sure if you've noticed, but Dabo already missed a beat without a generational QB on his roster. Saban on his worst day is better than Dabo at his best. I'll happily take Dabo at Bama. You can't make that transition soon enough.

That Declan Sullivan story gets more sensational every time it's posted. Pretty soon there will be hurricane force winds as he climbs a flag pole. Kelly is about as personally responsible for that death as POTUS is for a soldier dying in a training exercise. There were a lot of bad choices made that day and most of them involve Notre Dame not having competent football operations staff and substandard equipment. I get the fund and games of saying "Brian Kelly killed a kid", but it looks as dumb as calling LSU fans corndogs. The only difference there is a family involved (who does not hold BK responsible) and I'm sure they don't enjoy seeing his death used this way. Kelly never did anything as classless as the people who keep running with it.

That Declan Sullivan story gets more sensational every time it's posted. Pretty soon there will be hurricane force winds as he climbs a flag pole. Kelly is about as personally responsible for that death as POTUS is for a soldier dying in a training exercise. There were a lot of bad choices made that day and most of them involve Notre Dame not having competent football operations staff and substandard equipment. I get the fund and games of saying "Brian Kelly killed a kid", but it looks as dumb as calling LSU fans corndogs. The only difference there is a family involved (who does not hold BK responsible) and I'm sure they don't enjoy seeing his death used this way. Kelly never did anything as classless as the people who keep running with it.
It's an understatement to say that Notre Dame fans are the trash of the College Football world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom