LSU new coach Brian Kelley (official) Mod edit (1 Viewer)

But you had no problem with Orgeron overlooking a rape allegation against Guice?

Just to add the official:

ND privates jets should be buzzing around Cincinnati right about now............if they have any sense.

Did you support LSU before the hire?
Not really. As mentioned below, the Guice incident was horrible, and then once it came out that Coach O would insert himself into anything with a heartbeat it was pretty much done. I had hopes that Woodward would hire someone with integrity, but at least when Kelly flames out in three years he won't drag the process out. I'll support the basketball and baseball teams, just not football. Even taking out the student deaths, Kelly is a slippery little git and I don't trust him at all. He's a spineless coward.

name one coach, any coach and we can find some dirty shirty things he has done, you can bet on that.
I don't think "every coach is a horrible person" is the winning argument you think it is. That being said, there is a clear difference between recruiting violations, or consensual encounters between two adults, even if one is married and one isn't and say...holding practice during a wind storm where someone dies and harassing a woman who had the unmitigated gall to accuse a football player of rape so much that she kills herself.

Oh here's the one on how a kid died, but Kelly has a "bright future"
Ok so you don't care for the guy. GOT IT!!!!! Anything else you want to get off your chest?????

Brian Kelly is a gutless worm who is involved in the deaths of at least two students during his tenure at ND, including one who killed herself after being marginalized by Kelly and the ND administration and being attacked by the ND fanbase after she accused Prince Shembo of raping her. Not to mention the poor student videographer who died when the scissor lift he was on was toppled by strong winds during a football practice. I would also be remiss if I didn't mention the slimy, and gutless way he left his Cincinnati players when he took the ND job AND the 10min meeting he had today when he left ND. I will refuse to support LSU football as long as this scumbag is the coach.

You were passed over Lane, get over it and concentrate on Ole Miss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom