LSU Pro Day Discussion [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

NolaDome

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
We are all aware of his off the field humorous antics, but this RB is a man among boys when he is commited and in shape....

Simply put if he APPLIED himself he would have been the best back for LSU last year, and could be a potential great player.....

Perhaps a gamble but if he could play and get in shape it would be interesting to see what type of future compliment he could be to Reggie Bush

It wasn't to long ago when he had 26 for 250 against OLE MISS, this still stands as the LSU single game rushing record!

I do realize his ability to lose weight and stay in shape has been his downfall, but it will be very interesting to see what kind of numbers he can put up at LSU's pro day.

We are all aware of his off the field humorous antics, but this RB is a man among boys when he is commited and in shape....

Simply put if he APPLIED himself he would have been the best back for LSU last year, and could be a potential great player.....

Perhaps a gamble but if he could play and get in shape it would be interesting to see what type of future compliment he could be to Reggie Bush

It wasn't to long ago when he had 26 for 250 against OLE MISS, this still stands as the LSU single game rushing record!

I do realize his ability to lose weight and stay in shape has been his downfall, but it will be very interesting to see what kind of numbers he can put up at LSU's pro day.

no. no more homerism

Someone sent me this in an email

LSU will conduct its Pro Day for NFL scouts Wednesday. The event, which is closed to the public, will take place at the Indoor Facility.

There are 16 players who are scheduled to participate - Will Arnold, Glenn Dorsey, Early Doucet, Patrick Fisher, Matt Flynn, Jacob Hester, Ali Highsmith, Chevis Jackson, Shawn Jordan, Josh McManus, Jacob O'Hair, Luke Sanders, Craig Steltz, Carnell Stewart, Jonathan Zenon and Keith Zinger.

The players will warm up at 10:45 a.m. with the testing beginning at 11 a.m. Individual workouts with NFL personnel will start at 12:30 p.m. The events should end around 2 p.m.

Here is a list of the drills and tests:

Measurements: height, weight, arm span, hand span, 225-bench press (number of reps); vertical jump, long jump, 40-yard dash, shuttle run, three-cone drill.

I am pretty sure he will go undrafted. But, I wouldn't be surprised if we contact him for his services and, being a udfa, he will get to choose where he goes.

I agree we have heavy competition at the RB spot so he would have no choice but to shape up or get cut

He could be a bruiser with some development...

Over/Under 6 seconds for Ali Highsmith's 40 time.

I think he will run much better perhaps 4.6

I just don't understand how you can chase RB's in the SEC sideline to sideline and be that SLOW in the 40..

I think he will be a great player for a team with big DT's where he can move around...

Broussard wasted so much talent. He could be looking at millions of dollars if he could have just pushed himself. IMO he would have to run in the 4.4 range and be ripped up today for any team to even consider drafting him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom