LSU Pro Day Discussion [MERGED] (2 Viewers)

There's a thread on the first page with a link to the results.

My God, Chevis has 2 impressive numbers so far... 10 ft broad jump and 40 inch vertical!

If Dorsey have a very good pro day I think he just may be the 1st pick taken in the draft.

My God, Chevis has 2 impressive numbers so far... 10 ft broad jump and 40 inch vertical!

He runs a 4.58 Forty, which isn't terrible, but isn't good either. I like him as a player, and hope the saints look at him if he is there in the 3rd or the 4th. Chevis is just a good football player, he can step in from day one and perform.

Talk about Chevis, what about Luke Sanders? Pretty impressive to be 6'4" lber, weighing 244, with almost 10' broad jump, 34 1/2 vertical and 31 reps of 225? Thats pretty crazy numbers and may be a sleeper for someone in the late rounds. Should be us

The one thing confusing me is lsusports.net is saying they are doing all workouts in the indoor facility, but there is no track surface in there...

Did they put an artificial strip of track in there or are they running on Turf?

Talk about Chevis, what about Luke Sanders? Pretty impressive to be 6'4" lber, weighing 244, with almost 10' broad jump, 34 1/2 vertical and 31 reps of 225? Thats pretty crazy numbers and may be a sleeper for someone in the late rounds. Should be us

Luke is putting up better numbers than Dan Conner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom