LSU: Spring Football 2013 (1 Viewer)

I'm not a big LSU fan, but I'm just going to put this out here; Dural is going to open a lot of eyes this year at WR. I watched him his entire HS career. He instantly has the best hands on the LSU team, better than I have ever seen in a HS kid. He was also a high jump champion in HS. Combine all of that with his speed and a great football instinct and you have one of the better WR's on this team.

I can't believe it is not on tv anywhere.

I was at the Spring Game yesterday and to the idiot that wore Dallas Cowboys attire at an LSU event, really? You couldn't find any purple and gold to wear? That reminds me of the moron that showed up to the Saints/Chicago game in the dome wearing Jets attire a few years ago, people were yelling at him going "Really?".

Anyways, Jennings looked pretty good, he threw a beautiful deep ball several times, I liked what I saw out of him given the players he was working against. I think he would have shredded the purples defense had he been going against them. Mettenberger looked awful the first few series, he fumbled a snap, he stared down Dural a few times, it was nice to see him and the offense finish strong.

LSU's QBs take advantage of play-calling duties in the spring game | NOLA.com

I'm not a big LSU fan, but I'm just going to put this out here; Dural is going to open a lot of eyes this year at WR. I watched him his entire HS career. He instantly has the best hands on the LSU team, better than I have ever seen in a HS kid. He was also a high jump champion in HS. Combine all of that with his speed and a great football instinct and you have one of the better WR's on this team.
That's saying something because Landry has the best hands I have seen at LSU since Josh Reed. Miles did have a lot of good things to say about Dural and several of the true freshmen who enrolled in Spring are already showing that they're going to get some playing time this year. Pocic started at OC for the White Team and it's the first time he has played at the pivot. Jeremy Hill might be the best RB in the SEC this year.

LSU's QBs take advantage of play-calling duties in the spring game | NOLA.com

That's saying something because Landry has the best hands I have seen at LSU since Josh Reed. Miles did have a lot of good things to say about Dural and several of the true freshmen who enrolled in Spring are already showing that they're going to get some playing time this year. Pocic started at OC for the White Team and it's the first time he has played at the pivot. Jeremy Hill might be the best RB in the SEC this year.
Yeah I agree about Landry having great hands as well. Either way, its a good problem to have finding targets for all those guys. Lots of the WR's shined in the spring game. Now you just have to get them the ball in real games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom