LSU still 2 in polls (1 Viewer)

I actually think that LSU being voted #1 is the worst thing that could happen to us... Let the media and coaches continue underestimating them, keep showering USC with love and let the Tigers ride all the way to the Dome in January with that chip on their shoulder...

Last week we received 5 1st place votes. This week 25 1st place votes. Movin on up.

I think the voters are waiting to see how USC plays against Nebraska before they move LSU ahead of them.

This is why pro ball is better, no poll to worry about.
Anyway, as much as I hate to say it (being an Aub fan) LSU is the class of the SEC and the best team I've seen so far this season. The only way I see them losing is if they get overconfident against Bama or Auburn but highly unlikely.

I actually think that LSU being voted #1 is the worst thing that could happen to us... Let the media and coaches continue underestimating them, keep showering USC with love and let the Tigers ride all the way to the Dome in January with that chip on their shoulder...
Dude, I don't agree with you much on the EE board:hihi: , but here you are right as rain. I hope LSU stays at number 2 the whole year. Let USC get all the attention by the media, WE know who is best.:9:

Dude, I don't agree with you much on the EE board:hihi: , but here you are right as rain. I hope LSU stays at number 2 the whole year. Let USC get all the attention by the media, WE know who is best.:9:

Also, if LSU keeps taking care of their own business, they'll continue to get more love in the polls.

I'm fine with #2 just as long as we're in the national championship game, whether we're 1 or 2 doesn't matter to me.

I totally agree with you.. lets stay at number 2. If we get to the championship and whip USC, then the media has no choice but to respect us just like Florida last year

I think the voters are waiting to see USC's performance next week and I also think some didn't want to move LSU up because of our easy games the next 2 weeks (MTSU and Tulane)

LSU should probably be #1, but Oklahoma now #3.....whatever. 2 games against lack luster teams, North Texas and unranked Miami and next week against Utah State....and yes I hate Oklahoma!

UT better pound the stuffing out of 'em. My Mom is friends with Colt's grandfather, so I'm pulling big time for him. I hope he can make OU's DBs look silly. Man, I hate OU.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom