Match Up LSU@TEXAS A&M (3 Viewers)

Way to ignore the hold

Right....so give Johnson a real chance.

Maybe he will suck but we don't know unless he gets a fair chance
He seems to be the 'running' QB, and I'm thinking that they would prefer to having a more complete passing game. Personally I want to know we can develop QBs who can do more than tuck it and run.

He seems to be the 'running' QB, and I'm thinking that they would prefer to having a more complete passing game. Personally I want to know we can develop QBs who can do more than tuck it and run.

I just want an athletic qb who can make good decisions throwing the ball. Running is fine, but that would be secondary.

No offense to Finley but what do u have to lose? Sometimes the better player in practice isn't better on the field. Or maybe just tonight Johnson is better....still gotta keep recruits

No offense to Finley but what do u have to lose? Sometimes the better player in practice isn't better on the field. Or maybe just tonight Johnson is better....still gotta keep recruits
I have no idea if Finley is really the better QB. But he is being billed as the better passer. My guess is this is why he has been getting the nod so far.

But so far in this game Finley has been anything but accurate on the vast majority of his passes. :covri:

Loool, all of Broncos qbs ruled ineligible of for Saints game. Hope they don't do that to the Saints OL. :covri:

Think Johnson will get the second half

Finley can't hit a barn right now... from the inside! :jpshakehead:

Marshall was wide open in the middle of the field. Finley didn't see him. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom