LSU Uniform Changes for 2009 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Okay, it's really just one, subtle change and I like it.

BUGCGWPGEGZZHDB.20090708164622.jpg

I don't want too much messing around with LSU's uniforms. They're classic and different enough to not need a gimmick to draw attention to them. I am still waiting for the day someone wants to put Toonces on the helmet. Although I have never really fallen in love with the 'new' tiger, I can tolerate it as long as they keep it off the helmet. The 'Geaux' font that was designed for LSU is frigging cool and I really like it, so stiching 'LSU' on the front of the jersey is no big deal for me.

When did they get Michael Jackson to model the new uni?

I like the change. And agreed, leave the helmet alone. I was almost sickened to vomiting when they did those white one's back in the DiNardo days.

I dug the white ones. I was hoping for an all-white uni one day against of the the Louisiana schools...

the tiny LSU looks kinda gay there... I think they should have put one of each arm on the side... That probably would have looked better...

the tiny LSU looks kinda gay there... I think they should have put one of each arm on the side... That probably would have looked better...

I agree, if you wear purple and bright arse yellow (see the saints for a reference on the color gold) you shouldnt be afraid to do something a bit more than a 2 inch logo stitched above the number.

Maybe they should do a single-color, triple-thick pants stripe with "LSU" written down it too, huh?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom