LSU v Bama Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Well I'm going to be totally useless at work today.

I know what you mean.
While I'm going to the game fully prepared to drive home 'less than ecstatic', just the thought that we might have the happiest traffic jam of my life is making me crazy just thinking about it! :hihi:

I have (but share) 2 LSU season tickets. This year, the other party asked for the Alabama game (which I always take). I let them have'em, and was glad I did early in the year, but was sort of missing them this week.

Longtime season ticket holder friends from row immediately beneath us called me yesterday, asked if I wanted one of theirs. YESSS! So I'm not only going , but doing the whole usual tailgate thing and all with everyone. Grilling "Crimson Tide" Redfish and "Forrest Gump" shrimp (on skewers)', making a red velvet cake with "I Hate Bama" on it. Got to go get my supplies for that tonight.

I'm sort of like Bill for this game. I'm hyped about "the big game", but I am going to go into this game expecting to lose, and prepared to take a "moral victory" of losing by a touchdown or less. That way I won't be as crestfallen if we do lose-- no matter how close-- and will be overjoyed if we do. This was the way I went into the Florida game in 1997.

Attachments

• 10806220_928154657212419_5413201949087154354_n.jpg
    10806220_928154657212419_5413201949087154354_n.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 6
I always tall myself that I won't be disappointed if we lose to the superior team.

But then I always am anyway.

ok i cant keep quiet no longer. i instituted a self-imposed ban this week discussing this game.

its time.

T-I-G-E-R-S.

I just hope we see THE NECK a few times Sat night!

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Saturday Night. Death Valley. Here Come the TIgers <a href="https://twitter.com/LSUFBVideo/status/794177670204583936">LSU Football Video</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AQaAsQ6ZABo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Somebody broke into the stadium last night and scratched the eye of the tiger midfield.
it's on.

#canthavedat

I feel like Rainman waiting for the Judge Wapner show.

Got a couple bottles of this chilling for around 10pm.

Let's GEAUX TIGERS!

Attachments

• Veuve.png
    Veuve.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom