LSU v Bama Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
It's a little early i know, but I didn't see a better place to drop the visitor's list for this week's game...

Trevor Lawrence, QB, Georgia, 2018
Myles Brennan, QB, St. Stanislaus, 2017 (LSU commit)
Trey Palmer, WR, 2019, Kentwood
Devonta Smith, WR, 2017, Amite
Todd Harris, DB, 2017, Plaquemine
Cheyenne Labruzza, DB, 2017, Albany (maybe)
Patrick Queen, LB, Livonia, 2017 (LSU commit)
Andrew Lopez
Justin Jefferson, WR, Destrehan, 2017
Thomas Johnston, LB, Alabama, 2017
Ja'Marr Chase, WR, Rummel, 2018
Joseph Foucha, S, McDonogh 35, 2018
Derek Stingley Jr., DB, 2019, Dunham (LSU Commit)
Devonta Lee, WR, 2019, Amite
Nadab Joseph, DB, Florida, 2018 (LSU commit)
Cam Akers, RB, Mississippi, 2017
Chandler Fields, QB, Holy Cross, 2019
Ishmael Sophster, DL, 2019 Amite
Phidarian Mathis, DL, Neville, 2017
Greg Brooks, DB, Shaw, 2019
T.J. Finley, QB, St. Thomas Aquinas, 2020
Jaylen Waddle, WR, Texas, 2018
Al'Dontre Davis, WR, Lutcher, 2017
Travis Etienne, RB, Jennings, 2017
Brad Stewart, DB, McDonogh 35, 2017, (maybe)
Corione Harris, CB, Landry-Walker, 2018
Lowell Narcisse, QB, St. James, 2017 (LSU commit)
Donald Clay, DB, John Curtis, 2019
Devonta Jason, WR, Landry-Walker, 2018
Kelvin Joseph, DB, Scotlandville, 2018 (LSU commit)
Marvin Wilson, DT, Texas, 2017
Walker Little, OT, Texas, 2017
Monty Rice, LB, Alabama, 2017

eh. I was going to make it earlier today so it's not to early for me

On paper, there's no way LSU should win this game, but I think the Tigers actually have a decent chance to pull it out. We should've beaten Bama two years ago in Tiger Stadium, and this team has more talent than that LSU squad and a better managed offense. If we can minimize turnovers and avoid giving up big plays on ST, we can win this thing. Geaux Tigers!!!

I'm going. First one this year that I can make and I'm very much looking forward to it.

I love the position we're in. Home game. New, "interim" head coach. Great players. Nothing to lose.

If Miles were coaching, I would not even consider going. Kinda sad but that's just being honest after the way he schemed against them. It was too much hassle to put up with that nonsense.

Something magical can happen this year and I want to be there but no matter what, Barring a complete blowout, I'm leaving happy.

I'm really enjoying talking **** with all the Bama folks at work and on Facebook. It's the only week of the year I get to talk ****.

Alex Byington ‏@abyingtonTD 1m1 minute ago
Saban says RB BJ Emmons is out indefinitely with a sprained foot, while Bo Scarbrough is day-to-day with a sickness.

It's our turn, dammit.

@ESPNCFB

In 1997:

• There were 2 tied NFL games
• The Indians lost the World Series in 7 games
• LSU beat the nation's No. 1 team in Death Valley

��

I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of offense we can assemble against the best pass rushers, run stoppers and pass defenders, coached by some of the best coaches, in the nation.

The passing game; Etling is going to see pressure unlike anything he's ever seen.

These are the best pass rushers in the nation.

One way to limit that pressure is to run the ball effectively. Hmmm. Flashback to last year. Didn't work so well.

LSU is going to have to force Bama to stop the run with more than 7 men in the box because Bama's been able to do it all year with 6-7 guys. IF we can do that.... We have a chance to pass the ball.

Unlike last year, I expect us to establish the short pass with a 2-3 step drop to set up the run which will set up the deeper pass which will set up the bigger run... I do NOT expect that we'll come out with handoff left, handoff right. I'd actually love to see that and see it work but I have a feeling it's just not realistic to expect that to work.

And then there's defense....
ugh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom