LSU v Tenn {merged} (1 Viewer)

Man, the refs almost cost LSU the game.

Tennessee lost because of the refs!

:mad:

If LSU beats Arkansas and Arkansas finishes with just one loss then Arkansas wins by virtue of the head-to-head matchup over Auburn.

If LSU and Tennessee beat Arkansas and Auburn wins out then AU wins.

If LSU and Tennessee beat Arkansas and Auburn loses to 'Bama then LSU wins by virtue of having the better SEC West record (I think).

I heard that it if its all a three way tie that it goes by whoever has the highest ranking, however if the 1st place SEC west team is not more then 4 rankings ahead of the next place SEC west team then it goes to a head to head for those two teams, in which case I don't remember who's ranked higher Arkansas or LSU

Lets just say Auburn is 5th, LSU is 7th and Arkansas is 8th......It would then go to a head to head between Auburn and LSU which means LSU is out by virtue of tie breakers......I could be wrong though.

Personally I think Auburn is the best team in the SEC and I believe that they will represent for the SEC right(unlike Georgia last year against WV)...

If you have the game on tape go back and look at one of the tennessee kick returns in the 3rd quarter where the returner touches the ball at the one yard line and then the ball rolls into the pilon and then he picks up the ball and his foot goes out the side of the endzone! everyone missed it but it should have been a saftey.

I'm pretty sure that once the ball hit the pilon, it's a touchback. The pilon is considered out of bounds.

I'm pretty sure that once the ball hit the pilon, it's a touchback. The pilon is considered out of bounds.
yea but he touched the ball before it went into the endzone so it should have been a saftey because of touching the ball before it went into the endzone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom