LSU vs Arkansas (1 Viewer)

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
any word on who is starting at QB for LSU?

Thought they said Brennan is out the rest of the year but then they're saying "no final decision".

I have a friend very close to the Ark program. He told me they will have trouble fielding a defense tomorrow due to COVID. If lsu can’t beat ark they have real problems.

starting to notice Finely might not have the touch passes in his arsenal which is not a good thing

I had a dream last night that LSU was playing the Gators and they were up 21-0. Then I woke up and we were playing Arkansas.

Also in the same dream, I was holding a bear in my lap like a dog.

Ricks. Really?

I could have sworn that was a pick 6. They won't give it but I think that's a TD.

Okay, now it's def. a TD.

guess they stopped using replay? couple plays now on LSU vs Ark and OSU vs IU clear video showing the opposite of what was called but they didnt even check even after both teams used a timeout...

guess they stopped using replay? couple plays now on LSU vs Ark and OSU vs IU clear video showing the opposite of what was called but they didnt even check even after both teams used a timeout...

That last one on the incomplete pass at the 1, the LSU receiver's foot was just barely out of bounds. I thought it was a catch at first too.

That inconclusive fumble recovery was bunk though. Didn't hurt too much cuz they did get a fumble recovery later in the same drive. Arkansas got wrecked by the officials at the end of the UF game. Worst officiating job on any one play this year. Directly cost Arkansas that game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom