LSU vs Arkansas (1 Viewer)

Jon Stinchcomb is a really good guy and all. He went to my mom's church when he played for the Saints and was super nice to everyone. But he doesn't belong anywhere near a cover booth....man that was hard to listen to....he was wrong it seemed...often...

Jon Stinchcomb is a really good guy and all. He went to my mom's church when he played for the Saints and was super nice to everyone. But he doesn't belong anywhere near a cover booth....man that was hard to listen to....he was wrong it seemed...often...
It's his brother Matt that does SEC.

Five page game thread. That’s certainly a stark reminder of where the program is. The 2019 season might as well have been 1919.

Five page game thread. That’s certainly a stark reminder of where the program is. The 2019 season might as well have been 1919.
I played golf. I didn't watch a minute of the game.
Though I did see some highlight videos, those made me glad that I didn't waste a beautiful day to be outdoors.

Not watching LSU football this year. Really disappointed in Coach O, not just his decisions on filling coaching vacancies, but his overall behavior since winning the Ship. Hope he can get things corrected this offseason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom