Match Up LSU vs Auburn game (2 Viewers)

I think it is quite clear that Orgeron didn’t really have a plan after Brady and Aranda left.

Which could/should be a nail in the coffin. If LSU wins 3-4 games this year should Orgeron really keep his job? It doesn’t look good right now, the only team I can see them having a chance against is Arkansas....
Orgeron should be allowed to keep his job only if he stops playing the 'good ol' boy' game and kicks Pelini to the curb for a real defensive coordinator.

Honestly I don't follow all the rumor sites and such for LSU because really I love the Saints mostly and follow the local college football teams more casually, but everyone leaving after last year is starting to feel more like rats jumping off a sinking ship. What are people hearing who have inside scoop??

Honestly I don't follow all the rumor sites and such for LSU because really I love the Saints mostly and follow the local college football teams more casually, but everyone leaving after last year is starting to feel more like rats jumping off a sinking ship. What are people hearing who have inside scoop??
It may not have been for any particular reason except that after such an epic season, most of the kids who could enter the draft decided to do so mainly because their stock was probably as high as it was ever going to be. Even Chase had to realize that he had more to lose than to gain by playing this year. He probably looked at Tua Tagovailoa's injury and realized that it was best to just cheer from the stands.

Or it could be that they all left because they didn't want to be part of the 'suck' that they could see coming. If it was the latter, then it must have something to do with the leadership & coaching.

I dont think there was some NCAA issue that caused Aranda to take Baylor HC and Brady OC Panthers job. They were upgrades.

Internally, there may have been some thought by each individual that this position is the best i will attain here so why not take XYZ job.

But i dont think that their leaving is some harbinger of some disastrous sanction.

Orgeron should be allowed to keep his job only if he stops playing the 'good ol' boy' game and kicks Pelini to the curb for a real defensive coordinator.
Maybe he hires Rex Ryan next.

I dont think there was some NCAA issue that caused Aranda to take Baylor HC and Brady OC Panthers job. They were upgrades.

Internally, there may have been some thought by each individual that this position is the best i will attain here so why not take XYZ job.

But i dont think that their leaving is some harbinger of some disastrous sanction.

And this is the part that bothers me most. If Orgeron really didn’t think that both Aranda and Brady were going to get better job offers then he had absolutely no back up plan (or just a really, really poor one)....to me, that is a fireable offense...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom