Match Up LSU vs Auburn game (2 Viewers)

look on the bright side our Freshman QBs are learning now instead of during there Junior Year might have to take this bad season for a good 2-3 year run hopefully :)

it doesnt get much more disingenuous than suggesting that i was saying Orgeron and the coaches cant handle adversity..... Not sure what part of ‘only 5 starters returning out of 22’ makes you think we should be anywhere near competitive(?)

(A better response would've been, "Twenty bucks is twenty bucks," but ok.)

Seeing other schools handle those sorts of things with relative aplomb?

it doesnt get much more disingenuous than suggesting that i was saying Orgeron and the coaches cant handle adversity..... Not sure what part of ‘only 5 starters returning out of 22’ makes you think we should be anywhere near competitive(?)

Especially with the covid offseason

Show us where a team lost 18 of 22 starters and their DC and still competed the next season since you know so much

Ok brother, we wont agree on this, obviously.. but i know of zero others schools that have lost that many starters INCLUDING the best college QB to ever do it AND in a pandemic year when the whole world is haywire.

Enjoy the game, and I’ll let you have the last word, Sparky. :9:

Ok brother, we wont agree on this, obviously.. but i know of zero others schools that have lost that many starters INCLUDING the best college QB to ever do it AND in a pandemic year when the whole world is haywire.

Enjoy the game, and I’ll let you have the last word, Sparky. :9:

Thank you.

These coaches are awful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom