LSU vs. BAMA (1 Viewer)

Saintlady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Paging Stevedrum, hello Stevedrum come in please........

Dear Steve,
Are you brave enough this year to wager our annual bet? :hihi:

Since I am very confident that LSU WILL win, I'll let you decide what is at stake. :)

Roll tide? pffft..........

You can't talk trash on a team that just lost to Mississippi State. :hihi:

downbama.gif
tiger3.gif

and a

imageil3.gif
bish...

Last edited:
Thats just not nice SL......

lol!

Tigers - 35
Tide - 2

yep...our D is that good! Russell will get sacked in the endzone for a Safety. That will be the gist of the Tide scoring.....:D

Paging Stevedrum, hello Stevedrum come in please........

Dear Steve,
Are you brave enough this year to wager our annual bet? :hihi:

Since I am very confident that LSU WILL win, I'll let you decide what is at stake. :)

Roll tide? pffft..........

Sorry chica no can do unless you spot me about 28 points. :ezbill:

I really feel for Bama, such tradition and when they're good the represent the SEC well and always come to play, they've been in almost every game this year and should've beaten Arkansas......The Florida game was also close going into the 4th.....They play hard but they just lose those close ones, that Mississippi state game hurt bad, and that might seal the deal for Shuler..I know its a dissapointment coming off a 10 win season but it wasn't that long ago that Bama was on probation and didn't have full scholarships......I think he should get one more year....

LSU better be on their P's and Q's because I don't think Bama is going to fold the tent.........I don't expect a blowout but rather maybe a 10 point win or so, maybe a little more a little less.......

That's what they get for tainting the SEC coaching pool with Mike Shula...

I don't think it will be a blowout, but with Shula and staff calling the offensive game plan...it could be.

I was initially surprised to see the 18.5 point spread, as big time SEC teams usually don't beat others by that amount.

I think Bama will win. Tiger Stadium is there home away from home. Bama 20 LSU 17. Bama gets a TD off a Russell INT and Darby scores another.

What time does the game start and what channel? Sorry, I am lazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom