LSU vs. BAMA (1 Viewer)

Their Offense may give LSU defense some TDs or if they don't move the ball on offense at all, then they'll give LSU more chances to score... 42 points is not out of the question... but it'll be more likely in the low 30s.... but considering what happened in the SEC today I wouldn't be suprised to see a 21-14 ballgame.

Why would Bama attempt a 49 yard FG on 4th and 4? Stupidity, they have nothing to lose they could have at least tried to win the game by taking the momentum early. Now they don't have a prayer. Oh well, glad I got the tigers at -17 and somehow I feel like I got a great deal.

I have to give Bama credit because their line is doing a better job holding back our front 4 than any other team has done this year. Hope LSU starts blitzing if we can't get pressure.

Why would Bama attempt a 49 yard FG on 4th and 4? Stupidity, they have nothing to lose they could have at least tried to win the game by taking the momentum early. Now they don't have a prayer. Oh well, glad I got the tigers at -17 and somehow I feel like I got a great deal.

Still feel like you got a great deal? :ezbill:

At least it's a little bit of a ball game now.

I was thinking LSU was gonna blow them out to start with the way it looked.

LSU was ripping off huge chunks of yardage to start with.

I hope Bama can keep it close and at least have a chance to win.

LSU has moved the ball so easily, they started taking Bama too lightly. Bama pulls an onside kick and gets it? Tigers asleep on a kick? No excuse.

Good thing LSU knocked the ball loose down in the red zone and recovered the fumble just before the half on that drive or I'd be P.O.'d.

Last edited:
LSU has moved the ball so easily, they started taking Texas too lightly. Texas pulls an onside kick and gets it? Tigers asleep on a kick? No excuse.

Good thing LSU knocked the ball loose down in the red zone and recovered the fumble just before the half on that drive or I'd be P.O.'d.

Texas? Better look again Dads. :0030:

LOL! I was composing a special e-mail to my sister about K-State being up on Texas. Crossed wires. Fixed.

Stupidity= trick plays when your offense is marching up and down the field.

I have to give Bama credit because their line is doing a better job holding back our front 4 than any other team has done this year. Hope LSU starts blitzing if we can't get pressure.

OK, I'm finally caught up on the TiVo - was down there tailgating earlier. anyway, that's what I've been screaming - blitz. and it just worked as Wilson just threw the INT as Landry hit him on the blitz.

and did anyone else catch the sideline reporter saying that Russell is taller than the Bama defensive line PUT TOGETHER?!? that makes him at least 8 yards tall. just hike the ball to him and he can fall forward each play.

Ted, isn't it amazing that everytime LSU's defense looks bad the fans are screaming blitz? I don't know why these coaches are so scared to make adjustments from their game plan. Is it arrogance or stupidity? You have a young QB in a hostile environment, an offensive line that has struggled and your getting killed by the pass. BLITZ DAMNIT!

This team sure misses Jesse Daniels.

Doesn't do much good to move the ball up and down the field if you can't do anything when it counts.

They should call the red zone the dead zone when Bama get's there, Because they die everytime they get there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom