LSU vs. Bama (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Bama opens up as 14 point favorites over LSU despite never facing a defense better than 90ty in the country and no wins over ranked teams. Total disrespect towards LSU despite the game being in Baton Rouge at night.

I cannot wait for Saturday.

I’m very enthused to say the least. Every person outside of Alabama and even some in, will be rooting for the Tigers.

It’s a big game.

Orgeron and Ensminger cannot be conservative in this game. That doesn't mean they need to take unnecessary risks, but they've got to let Burrow run the offense and make adjustments at the line and throw the ball on any given down if that's what the defense is giving him, including in the red zone. They cannot try to win this game playing not to lose. If they let the players play loose and with emotion, we can win this game. You never know how the ball is going to bounce on any given play, but this game will be a lot more competitive than what the odds makers are forecasting.

I missed the Michael Ford one.
Orgeron and Ensminger cannot be conservative in this game. That doesn't mean they need to take unnecessary risks, but they've got to let Burrow run the offense and make adjustments at the line and throw the ball on any given down if that's what the defense is giving him, including in the red zone. They cannot try to win this game playing not to lose. If they let the players play loose and with emotion, we can win this game. You never know how the ball is going to bounce on any given play, but this game will be a lot more competitive than what the odds makers are forecasting.
I think Arkansas drew up a pretty good road map to beating Bama this week. I hope that Ensminger paid attention to how Chad Morris attacked Bama's defense. Pete Jenkins on AFR yesterday hinted to as much and said this Bama defense isn't as good a year's past. They are beatable, folks.

I think Arkansas drew up a pretty good road map to beating Bama this week. I hope that Ensminger paid attention to how Chad Morris attacked Bama's defense. Pete Jenkins on AFR yesterday hinted to as much and said this Bama defense isn't as good a year's past. They are beatable, folks.

I hope they have a host of plays for Moreau. We HAVE to get our TE involved ...its time.

Bama may not have their best defense but they certainly have their best offense since I can remember. LSU is going to have to play close to perfect (no turnovers) on offense and get a few turnovers on defense to have a chance....

We desperately need to keep the game at least close until halftime when we can get White back on the field. Defense needs to be ready to step up in the first half.

I’m really not concerned with this game. Doesn’t matter to me if we win or lose. As a fan of the game, I’m fascinated by this bama team and Tua especially.

Tua is the greatest college qb of all time and he’s only been playing the first half. His numbers are staggering. Anyone going to the game should appreciate what they’re watching from a historical standpoint. The greatest college coach and the greatest qb.... of all time! Never before have the two elements been present in Tiger stadium. Meyer and Tebow was impressive but was Tebow really a QB? Maybe but nothing like what Tua is. Tua is breeslike but better than Brees in college. Better than anyone. Ever.

It’d be a huge compliment to have Tua play four quarters and I think he will. First time this year.

And folks talking about the bama defense not being so great have to consider the fact that they really don’t have to be that great. They’re never relied upon to win a game. This is a great defense. It’s just not been unleashed.

Anyway... No worries about this one. Just watch in awe. Be happy for the small victories like maybe an Int, or a sack or a punt return for TD or having a lead at some point.... or maybe we beat the spread. That’d be huge imo.

Winning though? It just seems so implausible. But there’s the legend of Death Valley and maybe it overwhelmes Bama Saturday night and maybe, just maybe, we win the game. Incredibly unlikely I know but if we do... we have truly beaten the best there ever was and the legend of Death Valley becomes very very real.

I'm glad Brown had the balls to post what we've all been thinking. We are witnesses to history. The word GOAT gets thrown around a lot. But there can be only 1 GOAT. Tua is so awesome, so special, so great, that the acronym has to be changed to make it fair for other QBs. Tua is the GOAT. All the others are trying to be the GOATNNT. Just give him the Heisman right now. And next year's as well. As for Nick C'est Bon, he deserves a statue at the SEC HQ in B'ham, as well as, every school in the SEC, Michigan St, and Kent St.

I’m really not concerned with this game. Doesn’t matter to me if we win or lose. As a fan of the game, I’m fascinated by this bama team and Tua especially.

Tua is the greatest college qb of all time and he’s only been playing the first half. His numbers are staggering. Anyone going to the game should appreciate what they’re watching from a historical standpoint. The greatest college coach and the greatest qb.... of all time! Never before have the two elements been present in Tiger stadium. Meyer and Tebow was impressive but was Tebow really a QB? Maybe but nothing like what Tua is. Tua is breeslike but better than Brees in college. Better than anyone. Ever.

It’d be a huge compliment to have Tua play four quarters and I think he will. First time this year.

And folks talking about the bama defense not being so great have to consider the fact that they really don’t have to be that great. They’re never relied upon to win a game. This is a great defense. It’s just not been unleashed.

Anyway... No worries about this one. Just watch in awe. Be happy for the small victories like maybe an Int, or a sack or a punt return for TD or having a lead at some point.... or maybe we beat the spread. That’d be huge imo.

Winning though? It just seems so implausible. But there’s the legend of Death Valley and maybe it overwhelmes Bama Saturday night and maybe, just maybe, we win the game. Incredibly unlikely I know but if we do... we have truly beaten the best there ever was and the legend of Death Valley becomes very very real.
I'm not ready to anoint Tua anything yet. We have seen plenty of great QB play from teams that play ****ty defenses. If he rolls vs LSU this week and MSU next week, then we can start comparing him to other QBs who have established themselves as great.

I'm not ready to anoint Tua anything yet. We have seen plenty of great QB play from teams that play ****ty defenses. If he rolls vs LSU this week and MSU next week, then we can start comparing him to other QBs who have established themselves as great.
Dude...
I’ve watched him as much as possible and I’ve never seen anything like it.

To this point, at least, you have to admit, he’s the best that’s ever played

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom