LSU vs Bama (1 Viewer)

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
So what's the spread for this game and do we win with it lol

Last I saw it was LSU +29.5. That may be eclipsed at some point in the 3rd quarter.

What's going on with this game? I haven't heard any buzz about it all week. Are we not "coming"? Just what is going on here?

5sx7KTH.png

I honestly hoped they would have canceled this game but hey, we will see what happens....

Is there where I say something a bout Coach O having LSU up for this game and how LSU vs Alabama is a premier match-up because of the rivalry so it doesn't matter the records?? Because you know, with enough bourbon, I could come up with some Class A SunShine Pumping Ra Ra Sisboombaa Homer Tigerbait fan drivel!!

Going to be a slaughter... I’ll watch it until it gets out of hand...
Anything inside of a 5 TD loss would be considered an upset. :covri:

As happy as I was with LSU in January, it is nothing compared to how disgusted I am with them right now. :hm: Orgeron is waaaaaay over his head with this job without the right players and coaches to bail him out. My guess is that due to having won it all last year, we'll be suffering with this regime for a long time.
:sad:

Is there where I say something a bout Coach O having LSU up for this game and how LSU vs Alabama is a premier match-up because of the rivalry so it doesn't matter the records?? Because you know, with enough bourbon, I could come up with some Class A SunShine Pumping Ra Ra Sisboombaa Homer Tigerbait fan drivel!!
You would have to get us all as drunk as you are to get us to fall for that nonsense.

Time for Bama to find out what happens when you step into LSUs house. By the time the 4th quarter hits Alabama will be ready for the game to be over

Time for Bama to find out what happens when you step into LSUs house. By the time the 4th quarter hits Alabama will be ready for the game to be over
For most of the Alabama starters, the bench is where they'll be watching the game by halftime.

Yeah, Bama will be like, "how many times do we have to kill this dead Tiger? Must be why they call this place Death Valley."

They won't even bother to wipe their feet at the door.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom