LSU vs Georgia Tech basketball @ 5:00... (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's a game in Atlanta on ESPN2.
Anyone else watching this one?

Geaux Tigers! :9:

I hate that every time they start tooting LSU's horn, they simply wet the bed.
How can they miss EVERY easy shot under the basket??? This is pitiful. LSU is scoreless the last 5 minutes! :covri:

:madface:

I hope LSU enjoyed their visit to the Top 25. :jpshakehead:

Looks like all of Wade's yelling & screaming finally woke up his team. :scratch:

Incredible comeback after such a sluggish start. The Tigers were down by more than two touchdowns early and now are up by 18.
They just need to start early to keep me from gritting my teeth too hard in the first half.
:hihi:

I'm watching it now and it's 8 minutes into the second half.

It's crazy how good this team is when their heads are straight.

Their veteran and leading scorer had 5 points and they still won by 16. That's strong
LSU is now 9-0. Seven times they have held opponents under 60 points. Love this defense.

LSU came out slow and their 10 day break showed. Wade TORE into the team after they were down 24-9 and after that the game was all LSU. At the half it was 34-30. Final score 69-53

Edit: meant to say that a huge reason for our success is our bench. Fudge, Easton, and Gaines are making for a beastly bench

Last edited:
Eason (not Easton) is turning into a great player. This is a very athletic, big/long, talented team...the only weakness is ball handling, they turn it over at almost 15 a game....if they can clean that up then a ton of potential....

If I read only Bill's posts, I get the sense that LSU is 0-9. lol
That's because they played like they were winless for the first 15 mins of the game.
So glad that Coach Wade woke them up! :9:

• 1Like
Reactions: MLU
I watched the game yesterday. They certainly looked like a team that hadn’t played in 9 days early in the game. Obviously coach got their attention. There won’t be many teams more athletic than this team, but they need to come out from the start P'Oed that the other team thinks they belong on the same court with these Tigers.

Eason (not Easton) is turning into a great player. This is a very athletic, big/long, talented team...the only weakness is ball handling, they turn it over at almost 15 a game....if they can clean that up then a ton of potential....
Thanks for the correction

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom