LSU vs K-STATE (1 Viewer)

Cmon Bill. It’s a meaningless bowl game and these kids are up against big odds. Spike the damn ball after the TD.

Cmon Bill. It’s a meaningless bowl game and these kids are up against big odds. Spike the damn ball after the TD.
That was sarcasm. (And anger that he was flagged for doing it)

I'm so glad that Garrett didn't throw away his eligibility to play in this miserable game.

Meet EcoKat, Kansas State University's crusader of conservation and fanatic of fluorescent lightbulbs.

Along with Willie, the pair -- dubbed the EcoEnforcers -- has set out to reduce K-State' s energy usage by 15 percent over the next four years by educating students about what they can do to cut back and conserve.

Beginning this week, EcoKat will show the community how to be more environmentally conscious through appearances, promotional events and a series of online Webisodes.

"Part of my job is to educate the university community on ways they can conserve energy," said Casey Lauer, director of energy and environment. "My idea was to create a video that was a challenge to students -- 'What's one thing you can to do conserve?' Because that one thing multiplied by 24,000 people equals a big change."

mascot.jpg

Last edited:
These guys are full of themselves. They do little things every other play, and finally got caught out. Guess they aren't used to being in big boy games.

These guys are full of themselves. They do little things every other play, and finally got caught out. Guess they aren't used to being in big boy games.
They don't seem to get the reality that they are beating the equivalent of a high school team. 🤷‍♂️

I'm just glad some of u guys are seeing Deuce Vaughn. Being a big 12 guy I'd love to draft him in a few years. Kid's good and will only get better. Kinda like a mini sproles with less thigh size.

I'm just glad some of u guys are seeing Deuce Vaughn. Being a big 12 guy I'd love to draft him in a few years. Kid's good and will only get better. Kinda like a mini sproles with less thigh size.
I would have to see him against better competition, but he looks pretty good out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom