LSU vs R-Kansas game thread (1 Viewer)

This game certainly has implications, and Arkansas has given LSU problems over the last few years.

LSU needs a win to get a bowl. They have three tough games left.

It's also a big game for Orgeron. If LSU wins he could still be in the conversation. I think a loss to Arky ends most of the hire Orgeron discussion.

It's also a big game for Orgeron. If LSU wins he could still be in the cobpnversation. I think a loss to Arky ends most of the hire Orgeron discussion.

this. If they come out with the "hangover" knowing that it has happened for the last two years, then we know O is just more of the same we had in Miles. Particularly since motivation on a game by game basis is supposed to be one of his strong suits.

This game certainly has implications, and Arkansas has given LSU problems over the last few years.

LSU needs a win to get a bowl. They have three tough games left.

It's also a big game for Orgeron. If LSU wins he could still be in the conversation. I think a loss to Arky ends most of the hire Orgeron discussion.

Agreed.

This is a big one for LSU and even bigger for O as far as being HC next season is concerned.

Can Clemson still make the Playoffs with 1 loss?

Why, yes. You're allowed 1 loss.

What NONSENSE!

You can't loose to an UNRANKED opponent and expect to be in the Top 4!

Let's see: LSU lost to #1 Bama and moved back ELEVEN spots.

So how far back should Clemson be moved back after losing to an UNRANKED TEAM!

The Fake ESPN ‏@TheFakeESPN 1m1 minute ago
Breaking: Clemson students plan to protest the outcome of loss to Pitt. #NotOurLoss

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom