LSU vs. Rice (1 Viewer)

Imagine if LSU had receivers that could catch, this game could have reached the actual point spread.

Yes the dropped passes are frustrating. It has been consistent all season. They just might cover the spread.

Burrow is having a good game. He will need it when it comes to playing A&M next week.

I can’t get the game where I’m at but I’m watching Duke-Clemson game. Clemson is winning but Duke shut them down in the first half. Duke just doesn’t have the offense or the depth on defense....Saints should seriously look at some of these Duke kids outside the obvious schools. They have played their butts off....the score won’t show it of course. Duke just couldn’t punch it in..it was 14-6 at the half in favor of Clemson.

Clemson opened it up on them, 35-6 now. Not that anyone cares about this game. I just like watching for diamonds in the rough. Their d-line played great against the run in the first half. I was actually surprised...

these threads are BORING when LSU fans aren't mad about winning
They're all sitting at home patting themselves on the back with the blowout tonight thinking Orgeron finally listened to them when they called into the radio show. They'll have cigars ready for next weekend's loss to TAMU and calls for O's head now that LSU has an extra $5 million laying around.

They're all sitting at home patting themselves on the back with the blowout tonight thinking Orgeron finally listened to them when they called into the radio show. They'll have cigars ready for next weekend's loss to TAMU and calls for O's head now that LSU has an extra $5 million laying around.
It was Rice. The same team that lost at home 42-0 to UAB.

It was a sloppy game. We struggled stopping the run at times, lost the turnover battle, Rice held a 10 minute advantage in time of possession, we had 7 dropped passes, our return game still looks lame, we only averaged 33 yards per punt, Rice was perfect on 4th down conversions against us. We continue to line up offsides in critical situations.

So yeah, we beat Rice 42-10 when we entered the game with the head coach admitting we were going to try and run up the score and we managed 42 points against a team that has allowed 40 or more points 7 times this season. They allowed more than 40 points to the likes of Houston, Hawaii, UAB, Wake Forest and North Texas. Rice is the team everyone circles on the schedule to put up massive stats.

In all seriousness, I'm happy about everything with the LSU schedule this season with the exception of Coach 0 attempting a FG down 3 TD's in the Bama game. I'll never be OK with that decision, it was horrible coaching and an attempt to save face from being shut out by Bama.

It was Rice. The same team that lost at home 42-0 to UAB.

It was a sloppy game. We struggled stopping the run at times, lost the turnover battle, Rice held a 10 minute advantage in time of possession, we had 7 dropped passes, our return game still looks lame, we only averaged 33 yards per punt, Rice was perfect on 4th down conversions against us. We continue to line up offsides in critical situations.

So yeah, we beat Rice 42-10 when we entered the game with the head coach admitting we were going to try and run up the score and we managed 42 points against a team that has allowed 40 or more points 7 times this season. They allowed more than 40 points to the likes of Houston, Hawaii, UAB, Wake Forest and North Texas. Rice is the team everyone circles on the schedule to put up massive stats.

In all seriousness, I'm happy about everything with the LSU schedule this season with the exception of Coach 0 attempting a FG down 3 TD's in the Bama game. I'll never be OK with that decision, it was horrible coaching and an attempt to save face from being shut out by Bama.
Lucky for you that you're a Bama fan. They only gave up 17 points and 250 yards rushing to a team that only rushed the football. Glass is always half empty for some I guess. LSU has been shut out the last 2 times at home against Bama. I am not giving Coach O a pass but you have to break the streak some kind of a way. There are a hundred other teams that can't play with Bama and it's going to take another recruiting cycle or two for LSU to compete. Texas A&M will be a great test next week.

Lucky for you that you're a Bama fan. They only gave up 17 points and 250 yards rushing to a team that only rushed the football. Glass is always half empty for some I guess. LSU has been shut out the last 2 times at home against Bama. I am not giving Coach O a pass but you have to break the streak some kind of a way. There are a hundred other teams that can't play with Bama and it's going to take another recruiting cycle or two for LSU to compete. Texas A&M will be a great test next week.
I'm a Bama fan? Damn, that's news to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom