LSU vs TAMU (1 Viewer)

Yes when they are flag happy which these were. That was a no call on Greedy in the end zone.

The ball was uncatchable.

The catch/fumble ruled incomplete is what got me. That came straight from.... SEC HEADQUARTERS. something rotten.

They never got the first down in the 4th quarter on the long fourth down but refs didn’t bother reviewing it. Plus many more questionable calls after that. However we still had numerous opportunities to close the game out on D and didn’t. Aranda lost this game, IMO

They did when the receiver caught and fumbled the ball.
This was far too obvious to let it slide. The receiver took two steps with the ball after he made the catch and turned.

LSU got robbed. That was a fumble that was called wrong. That last PI on Greedy was BS. The targetting call on Divinty was BS. The last play of regulation I believe was an illegal formation, because all 4 receivers were off of the LOS and were all in the right.

Nothing to do now but await our Bowl matchup. forkers.

For posterity...

Burrow completed 65.7% to 11 different receivers...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181124-223815.png
    Screenshot_20181124-223815.png
    354.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20181124-223844.png
    Screenshot_20181124-223844.png
    359.5 KB · Views: 26
This game is indicative of what we will see from tamu going forward. They’re back. Jimbo has them believing.

Throw in his recruits and coaching and it’s gonna be tough to beat tamu

They never got the first down in the 4th quarter on the long fourth down but refs didn’t bother reviewing it. Plus many more questionable calls after that. However we still had numerous opportunities to close the game out on D and didn’t. Aranda lost this game, IMO

I don't disagree with this. But the defense held A&M to 7 points in the 2nd half and then had an interception dropped, interception taken away and a 4th down stop on a horrific spot that wasn't reviewed which led to the game tying TD.

Then of course the defense forced a fumble to win the game, which was called an incomplete pass. I'm just gonna go ahead and call LSU's season 10-2. Fork the NCAA's records.

This game is indicative of what we will see from tamu going forward. They’re back. Jimbo has them believing.

Throw in his recruits and coaching and it’s gonna be tough to beat tamu

Sure will be tough to beat them.....as long as this crew of refs does the game. We won this game, the scoreboard just doesn't show it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom