LSU vs tOSU Prediction Thread (1 Viewer)

Rich Jr

SR is my life!
Reaction score
It's early but come on we all know what LSU is capable of when we have over a month to prepare and get healthy.

LSU-45
tOSU-21

I'd take LSU -21 in this game honestly, especially if Dorsey can get healthy.

I have one question though. If Matt Flynn is healthy, does he start and if so, how many snaps does Perrilloux take?

Well, I'll be serious since no one else is. I have mixed feelings about this game, in that I don't believe LSU has seen a defense half as good as Ohio State's. At the same time, tOSU has not seen the overall team speed of a team like LSU. I think it will be a close game, but the more I think about it, the more I feel LSU can sneak away from the Buckeyes. I'd probably say something along the lines of 24-16 LSU right now, though I certainly reserve the right to change my mind. :hihi:

LSU 1560 - OSU 10, LSU is luckiest freaking team ever
If it makes you feel better I think UGA and USC are the 2 best teams right now and UGA got hosed out of the Rose Bowl.

Ya'll didn't deserve the NC, can't even win ya'll division.

LSU is going to beat OSU like a drum, any of the 5 teams (LSU, OU, UGA, VA Tech, USC) up for the #2 spot would be at least a 7 point favorite after last year's MNC game. Now UGA is stuck in the lose-lose Nokia Sugar Bowl.

If it makes you feel better I think UGA and USC are the 2 best teams right now and UGA got hosed out of the Rose Bowl.

Ya'll didn't deserve the NC, can't even win ya'll division.

I was pulling for the Rose Bowl as well. I dont recall seeing the BCS rules that winning your conference is a prerequisite for playing for the National Title. I assumed the people who made the BCS must have accounted for the fact that some teams may improve over the course of the year and actually be playing better as the end of the year than the start.

LSU is going to beat OSU like a drum, any of the 5 teams (LSU, OU, UGA, VA Tech, USC) up for the #2 spot would be at least a 7 point favorite after last year's MNC game. Now UGA is stuck in the lose-lose Nokia Sugar Bowl.

You guys are were LSU was last year..Sugar while the SEC champ goes to play Ohio state.

You guys are were LSU was last year..Sugar while the SEC champ goes to play Ohio state.

I know and it is making me sick because I feel (my own opinion) that we are playing better football than the SEC champ. College football needs a playoff in the worst way, I think at some point the lack of a playoff could kill a significant interestl the sport.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom