LSU vs ULL (1 Viewer)

VVextreme

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Gameday thread...

Randle just dropped a HUGE pass he should have caught... man, that would have been a GREAT way to introduce him to Tiger Nation with his first reception as a Tiger... urgh.

We have GOT to work on our passing attack, but wow it's nice to be able to play a game without 50 int's.

Our run game is absolutely amazing with practically zero down the field passing threat. Can you imagine how unstoppable this offense would be if we had that threat? Let's just hope JJ learns quickly... but it appears that he has that potential and is really close to having it all click...

interception RAGIN CAJUNS i have to go with my college UL
so were foes until saints play tomorrow LSU fans

So they finally decide to go vertical in the passing game but they do it before Jefferson even has a chance to get into a rhythm or before they've established any type of running game...

I just don't get it sometimes...

AAAAAAAAAAAND we just threw an INT... I jinxed us. CRAP! No wonder we haven't thrown down the field all year...

Oh well, at least we are finally practicing it. Either we learn to pass down the field or it's going to be a loooong season. Let's get our growing pains out of the way against ULL.

suck it cajuns.

Why did LSU do 3 straight bombs? :idunno:

cause Crowten only knows how to call the same play over and over and over and over and over and over again...

till Miles goes over there and whacks him on the head like a broken record player.

AAAAAAAAAAAND we just threw an INT... I jinxed us. CRAP! No wonder we haven't thrown down the field all year...

Oh well, at least we are finally practicing it. Either we learn to pass down the field or it's going to be a loooong season. Let's get our growing pains out of the way against ULL.

suck it cajuns.

:hihi: you lucky u a saints fan

cause Crowten only knows how to call the same play over and over and over and over and over and over again...

till Miles goes over there and whacks him on the head like a broken record player.
Anyone who ever watched Crowton at LaTech knows that's simply not true. He is a masterful playcaller when left alone.

Anyone who ever watched Crowton at LaTech knows that's simply not true. He is a masterful playcaller when left alone.

I haven't seen it this year... and I have seen a lot of repetitive play calling this year too.

I read an article recently that Miles does not call the plays, but merely suggests a play every now and then. What the reality is? I am not really sure, just what Miles stated.

The only slack I am giving Crowten for the play calling is due to the inexperience at QB and the recent INT disaster that was last year, so I somewhat understand it. But still... I do expect a little more creative play calling, or at the very least, more unpredictable.

TOUCHDOWN LSU!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom