LSU > Washington > SC (1 Viewer)

Pete Carroll has done less with more talent than anyone I can imagine. I'm not calling for him to be fired or anything but the dude loses against a team he should have destroyed every single year.

I'm actually mad about the loss because I wanted Florida v. USC in the big game just so UF could prove a point.

2158102687_8c95bf01bc.jpg

To be perfectly honest I don't think Barkley would've done any better. They both seem to be of the same skill level at this point.

Yeah but Corp has been in the system for a couple years now and looked like he was clueless. At least we can have the same talent with more upside with Barkley. I didnt realize how weak Corps arm was.

Pete Carroll has done less with more talent than anyone I can imagine. I'm not calling for him to be fired or anything but the dude loses against a team he should have destroyed every single year.

I'm actually mad about the loss because I wanted Florida v. USC in the big game just so UF could prove a point.

I'm starting to think Carroll is losing on purpose just to avoid the embarrassment that awaits him if he meets an SEC team in a bowl game.

Have fun beating up on an overrated Big 10 team again USC :9:

I called Washington beating USC after the LSU game. Washington plays with heart. USC plays with: we got a cool coach, we have all the top talent, we lose to lower teams every year, but we should be in the Nat'l Championship game attitude. I am glad they lost, but I really wanted to see FL or LSU embarrass them in the big game this year.

So with a win, LSU should move up 2 spots with both USC losing and BYU on the way to losing. Not a bad weekend.

So with a win, LSU should move up 2 spots with both USC losing and BYU on the way to losing. Not a bad weekend.

Don't count your chickens yet. I'd be very surprised if USC fell out of the Top 10. The AP sportswriters/voters love the Trojans and Pete Carroll. They simply won't tolerate seeing USC drop too far. They want to keep them in the hunt.

Don't count your chickens yet. I'd be very surprised if USC fell out of the Top 10. The AP sportswriters/voters love the Trojans and Pete Carroll. They simply won't tolerate seeing USC drop too far. They want to keep them in the hunt.

USC at #10 with LSU at least at #8 is fine with me. :ezbill:

USC will drop out of the top 10. You don't lose to an unranked opponent and stay in the top 10. You certainly don't rank a loser to an unranked opponent in front of an undefeated team that beat the team said loser just lost to.

The media knows that USC has plenty of time to climb back up the rankings. No need to be so obvious about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom