LSU > Washington > SC (1 Viewer)

"how much should they be punished for losing to unranked Washington"

:yes:

Mostly, I'm looking for consistency.

Well, your consistency is that SEC teams, Texas, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, and USC don't get punished as much as other teams when they lose. Just the nature of it,.

Agreed, but there's a problem when one team drops 8 spots for losing to the 3rd ranked team and then another team drops 8 spots for losing to an unranked (or now 24th ranked) team.

Not that I want to make a big deal out of it. I'm sure they'll drop further before the season os over...

Is Miami that good to be at #9 right now? Yes, right now they are, but will they be consistent through out the year? Who knows. It's college FB. That said, look at how many people were so negative on the game play with LSU vs Wash. I just told people time and time that LSU was not horrible against them, it's just that the year is 2009 and not the Wash. from 2008. You get a new sched.,new members to your team playing, new coaching, and new record 0-0. Im just saying.....

Whatever the logic, it's apparent that USC football is the most overrated sports entity in the world. Year after year. I'm just glad they were exposed yet again.
It's a toss up between USC and Notra Dame.

Notre Dame hasn't been put in the top 5 despite the past season for like 7 straight years. USC wins the overrated battle.

Notre Dame hasn't been put in the top 5 despite the past season for like 7 straight years. USC wins the overrated battle.

I am not going to say they are overrated. Their talent level is sick. I think I heard it described best on the radio..."Ohio State losses in the big games, USC losses in the small games." I think that is pretty accurate. I think they are an elite team, but they choke every year.

Georgia has been a preseason favorite to contend for about ten years now and never does anything.

They are right up there in the thick if not at the head of the class as far as "perennially overrated" talk. Wonder why they haven't been mentioned in this thread? :shrug:

Georgia has been a preseason favorite to contend for about ten years now and never does anything.

They are right up there in the thick if not at the head of the class as far as "perennially overrated" talk. Wonder why they haven't been mentioned in this thread? :shrug:
I think that UGA gets so much hype because they put so many players in the NFL. At one time not too long ago, they were #1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom