LSU > Washington > SC (1 Viewer)

:worthy:
washington_logo_2007.gif

As opposed to the logic of an SC fan who declares themselves National Champions despite not even playing in the National Championship game?

We already know that you don't wear jealously well. There's a smiley which comprises the sum of the original post. It implies good natured, silly ribbing but if you want to battle wits I'm more than prepared to discuss how absolutely overrated, ridiculous and pathetic Trojan Nation and their team really is.

:9:

if you want to battle wits I'm more than prepared to discuss how absolutely overrated, ridiculous and pathetic Trojan Nation and their team really is.

All hail the internet superposter!!!OMGz!

Internet roid rage.

And we all called it! USC beats OSU but loses on the road to a game they should've won by 30. All hail Pete Carroll!

And we all called it! USC beats OSU but loses on the road to a game they should've won by 30. All hail Pete Carroll!

Hey, at least he's still the coolest coach in the NCAA...that's gotta count for something right?...right? :9:

All hail the internet superposter!!!OMGz!

Internet roid rage.
Nice try, but no. You definitely threw that out there way too early and it really makes you look silly. You have to wait until I post a few more times while taunting you and telling you how intellectually superior I am before that comment can really take root and make me look like an internet tough guy. Timing is everything.

I do enjoy your drive-by posting. Your willingness to drop snarky one-liners while avoiding any real discussion speaks volumes. Try flexing your mental muscles every once in a while. It really adds value to the community.

Washington always plays USC tough, and they really are much improved this year. When you combine those two facts, I actually expected (or at least hoped) for this.

Don't sell USC short though. It's not their fault that they play in a terrible conference and end up being overrated. They would be a competative team even if they were in the SEC, although they certainly wouldn't dominate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom