LSU won ... Tulane won ... can Saints win? (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My husband has a weird superstition thing and this makes him very nervous. Anyone else have this? And, if not, anyone wanna come over and slap some sense into him?

:hihi:Marsha, somehow i din't think you need any help slapping sense into anyone

Marsha, somehow i din't think you need any help slapping sense into anyone
Oh, I don't :ezbill: but thought maybe someone wanted to join in the fun!
. Its looking like the SEC is about to tear LSU a new one unless they find some way to put it all together
Yeah, I think LSU's about to take care of this pesky superstition problem and I'm sure Tulane will get back with the program.

I guess no one else shares this affliction? Odd for such a superstitious group as many Saints fans.

If Georgia gets a 6-7 points vs LSU next week, I'm putting alot of money on Geogia. Either will be a straight up win by Georgia or LSU wins by less than 4.

Saints can and I hope they don't look as bad as LSU did winning against a far inferior opponent. Good thing is Saints coaching is improving unlike LSU's.

Pro vs. College? Hummm....no LSU and Tulane winning means diddly squat to the Pro team known as the Saints. No relation to BCS garbage.

We call it the Trifecta in honor of the late Buddy D. Before I moved after Katrina, the mood in the office on Mondays during football season was always better if we hit the Trifecta!

I guess no one else shares this affliction? Odd for such a superstitious group as many Saints fans.

this is my first year ever not getting wrapped up in superstitions - i didn't get me "new" shirt from black-n-gold shop this year, i don't worry whether my saints underwear can be worn or not, i don't worry about where i watch the game (remember the aaron brooks come back vs. 49s a few years ago - on the first big play of the 4th quarter i was leaning against the door jamb so i had to lean against that for the remaining 10min of the game)
it feels good to have real confidence in the team

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom